The Compliment thread

As lots of users are seemingly been chased off site, and not all are civvies!! we need to be nice to people and let them come back cos it's getting kind of boring lately

V

vespa

ex-dvr1 said:
As lots of users are seemingly been chased off site, and not all are civvies!! we need to be nice to people and let them come back cos it's getting kind of boring lately
im not to easily scared off, i laready had a run in with one of the members already as you all are probably aware, however i have seen a few names that have been either deleted accounts or simply left.

:lol: .............well I was chatting with a member who was really saying what a d*ckhead your are and not fit to live with pigs................ but in the spirit of the thread I did defend you and say "oh yes you are" :lol:

well, i'd just like to say a big thanks to.... me....

I'm great!! I'm better than good, I'm baaaad!! :wink:

oh, yeah and thanks to all the little people... you're pretty good too! Especially everyone who sends me nice PM's, u know who u r...

xx
W

V

vespa

tigger_c/s_30 said:
:lol: .............well I was chatting with a member who was really saying what a d*ckhead your are and not fit to live with pigs................ but in the spirit of the thread I did defend you and say "oh yes you are" :lol:
hello Tithead
where is that apology ?
still spouting out purile shite that you couldn't contain within you ? especiallythe below the belt kiddy fiddler comment which i would imagine is beyond the usual NAAFI banter.

vespa said:
tigger_c/s_30 said:
hello Tithead
where is that apology ?
still spouting out purile shite that you couldn't contain within you ? especiallythe below the belt kiddy fiddler comment which i would imagine is beyond the usual NAAFI banter.

:lol: 8)

V

vespa

as much as i expected from you, in fact i would think you are potential kiddy fiddler considering that you used the term first in the most virulant way possible, you are a scumbag of the first order.

vespa said:
as much as i expected from you, in fact i would think you are potential kiddy fiddler considering that you used the term first in the most virulant way possible, you are a scumbag of the first order.
Not particularly coherent really, but as this is a compliment thread: "Well done on being honest".

I see this is working well, with all the compliments being handed out!! :D
somebody MUST have something nice to say about someone else on ARRSE!! :lol:

V

vespa

A_team_lewis said:
vespa said:
Not particularly coherent really, but as this is a compliment thread: "Well done on being honest".
well i dont know if u have been looking at our recent convos with each other (Vespa v Tigger).
i would think it was the second coming if tigger ACTUALLY said some really nice to me. :lol:

Nobody has seriously accused Vespa (or anyone else) of actually doing anything, but his constant complaints about what he (and only he, I think) seems to perceive as a serious allegation rather than a bit of banter are becoming rather tedious. Presumably prior to working with the spotty creatures in the ACF he has been police-checked, so why does he protest so much? Give it a rest, it's making an otherwise entertaining thread rather boring.

Latest Threads