The Compliment thread

Now i don't expect to get many entries on this thread :D
But someone must have something nice to say about at least one other arrse member :)

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all other arrse members my most heartfelt contafribularities.

You're all such nice people.

I've only been here for a few weeks, and you've all made me feel jolly welcome.

Good Show Chaps ( & Chapesses )

TTFN

BFG

I'd like to comgratulate Jake on his perceverance and consistency. He's been a cnut all year.

Sorry havn't been on for ages,and this is the 1st thread I've perused,I note immediately however,that see,eye,gee is still a fcukin knob, and Flashy is still on the ball! Thank you.

due to being the season of good will, it seems only apt that I should add kind and benevolent words to ex colleagues friends and cyber pals.

But I'm not going to because your all cnuts :D

I think you are all awfully nice chaps . kind, compassionate ,sincere and always thinking of your fellow man.......

Thats why I ignored the "other thread" and did not call you all tw*ts :lol:

J

Jake01

I'd like to thank Dirty Sanchez for his perseverance and consistency over the year. He has been an inspiration ... :wink:

If there was the slightest chance of anything complimentary to say about this bunch of fcking cyber saddos, then I would engage with this thread, but there isn't, so fck the lot of you.

Merry Christmas, ho ho fcking ho :D

Sorry, I just can't bring myself to do it.

I think you are all very nice people.

Merry Christmas to you all.

OK nurse, you can tighten all the straps on the straightjacket now. :D

Latest Threads