The Compliment thread

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by ex-dvr1, Dec 20, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now i don't expect to get many entries on this thread :D
    But someone must have something nice to say about at least one other arrse member :)

2. blimey from what Ive read thats a tall order innit

3. blimey from what Ive read thats a tall order innit

4. We heard you the 1st time :D

5. Wow, an echo

6. echo is virtual dont worry BFG

7. I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all other arrse members my most heartfelt contafribularities.

You're all such nice people.

I've only been here for a few weeks, and you've all made me feel jolly welcome.

Good Show Chaps ( & Chapesses )

TTFN

BFG

8. I'd like to comgratulate Jake on his perceverance and consistency. He's been a cnut all year.

9. i would like to thank every one who has tried to show me the error of my ways over the last year.

not that i have listened to one word any one has said because you are all so common. And when i am the boss of you all i will make sure you all pay for your sound advise that i have chosen to ignore

10. CiG, in the spirit of this thread, I commend your intuative personality.

Out the spirit of this thread, you are a knob.

11. Sorry havn't been on for ages,and this is the 1st thread I've perused,I note immediately however,that see,eye,gee is still a fcukin knob, and Flashy is still on the ball! Thank you.

12. due to being the season of good will, it seems only apt that I should add kind and benevolent words to ex colleagues friends and cyber pals.

But I'm not going to because your all cnuts :D

13. I think you are all awfully nice chaps . kind, compassionate ,sincere and always thinking of your fellow man.......

Thats why I ignored the "other thread" and did not call you all tw*ts :lol:

14. I'd like to thank Dirty Sanchez for his perseverance and consistency over the year. He has been an inspiration ... :wink:

15. Fuck the lot of you............and yes I'm talking to you tosser.