The Cold War is back......

Telegraph : Russia has threatened Nato with military strikes against in Poland and Romania if a missile defence radar and interceptors are deployed in Eastern Europe.

Russia threatens Nato with military strikes over missile defence system - Telegraph

Call the scrap dealers quick , we need those tanks back ........

Told you so .....
Russia isn't quite the bear it was. I doubt it has the ability or the capacity to fight a major war against NATO whilst quelling all its internal rebellions.

I've a bad back but if someone can help me to get in a prone position I'm ready.
and if anyone falls for that they deserve everything they get.

both centimetres of it

WEYHEY! Who needs tanks - they were always bust anyway. Break out the .................... SLRs and ................ Charlie Gs. Sorted.

The cack arms dealers will get newpapers to write about, no doubt fuelled by an independant politician or nine, is absolutely brilliant.
Luvit!

I find it sad that the once great Russian bear is reduced to stamping its little feet threatening a 'preemptive strike' on a defensive weapon system.

I mean, how silly are you going to be launching missiles at a system designed to defend against missiles? If the system works, and it most probably will, they give the US two things....

a) a live system test.

b) proof that the system is needed.

Win, win for one side, lose, lose and red faces (RED, geddit?) all round for the Russians.

Sent from my iPad using ARRSE

I find it sad that the once great Russian bear is reduced to stamping its little feet threatening a 'preemptive strike' on a defensive weapon system.

I mean, how silly are you going to be launching missiles at a system designed to defend against missiles? If the system works, and it most probably will, they give the US two things....

a) a live system test.

b) proof that the system is needed.

Win, win for one side, lose, lose and red faces (RED, geddit?) all round for the Russians.

Sent from my iPad using ARRSE

A bit like telling the coppers 'if you put those tyre spikes out, then I'll drive over them, you see if I don't!' that'll show 'em.

Great do I get a SLR and 58 pat webbing.