• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The Cocaine dancing boy gets chummy

You heard it here first, one massive typo, in the press today. All of them so no linky offered.
It has been said that George Osboune our erstwhile, numpty occupying No 11 Downing St, was one of the interesting guests of Ruppy Murdoch, him of the early alzimers at the leverson do. Surely they meant to say, supplied the Bolvian Dancing Dust? What muppet would find the threepenny bit sucker interesting is beyond normal interlectual capacity, and thus the use of interesting in this case, is most defo a typo.

You heard it here first, one massive typo, in the press today. All of them so no linky offered.
It has been said that George Osboune our erstwhile, numpty occupying No 11 Downing St, was one of the interesting guests of Ruppy Murdoch, him of the early alzimers at the leverson do. Surely they meant to say, supplied the Bolvian Dancing Dust? What muppet would find the threepenny bit sucker interesting is beyond normal interlectual capacity, and thus the use of interesting in this case, is most defo a typo.
I suspect you've been using the Columbian marching powder!

Robbeaus once again showing that he's a turps nudging simpleton who continually blames his pathetic life and alcohol addiction on politicians.

It's sad to watch but also amusing so crack on piss pants.

Send key setting, over.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Why does ARRSE have so many fuckwits that find the names of politicians, political parties and large political alliances of
nations so hard to spell?

People who use the words Liebour, Neu Arbeit, Call Me Dave, EUSSR and other 'clever' names should be executed in front of their families and their bodies left in the street to rot as a lesson to the others.

I got the first sentence about you being a cum-guzzling halfwit, but the garbled remnants of your post seems to be somewhat more challenging to decipher. There's a bit in there about a poor home life, and something to do with your prostitute mother, but I'm completely lost when you start blaming your irrelevance to society on a fumbled sexual-assault during your formative years.

Sorry, I can't help you.

Thank fuck. I read the OP and thought I was having some sort of psychotic episode. Then I read the following posts.

Still, I'm impressed that Robbeaus can type whilst wearing a straight jacket. The gibbering cunt.

Why does ARRSE have so many fuckwits that find the names of politicians, political parties and large political alliances of

People who use the words Liebour, Neu Arbeit, Call Me Dave, EUSSR and other 'clever' names should be executed in front of their families and their bodies left in the street to rot as a lesson to the others.
But those bastardised names are just so out there man, like, so clever on the internet highway man.

Or, just to clarify the point, they are cunts.

Absolute cunts, who are probably TA officers or some cunts who write political blogs.

The cunts.

I fucking hate poor people, why can't they do the decent thing.

Shit, these people have familes? I would never have thought it

PS. Are we talking some real piss-washed shit hole of a dumped damp-mattress street or a virtual ARRSey one?

PPS. As I'm still not sure what the OP is on about, is it something about George and these guys?

BBC News - Colombian dance group Delirio spreads Cali-style salsa

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Could you do that again in Welsh? Because I only speak Welsh. On account of being Welsh.

Thanks.

Add to that list any seppo cunt that uses the phrase 'The war of Northern aggression' or who talks of 'Libertayy' and is descended from former slave owners, and who if they their forebears hadn't lost the afore-mentioned war, would still be slave owners.

Latest Threads