The Clinton's

319 Million Americans and Clinton and Trump are the best they could find to lead them?...... luckily Congress is also full of feckwits ( and as corrupt as feck) to counter act likely to trigger WW3...... .....er, fingers crossed.
er, got a SABC from Pebs015 for that....tell me Pebs, is their population bigger than what I said or you disagree with my comments about the Clinton/Trumps circus?

Anti War when it was his chance to fight in one...

He bombed Afghanistan
He bombed Iraq in 93, 96, 98
He bombed Sudan
He Bombed Serbia (to include the Chinese embassy in Belgrade)
He Bombed Kosovo
He changed the mission in Somalia from protecting aid supplies to actively hunting down warlords (And that went well)

Anti War when it was his chance to fight in one...

He bombed Afghanistan
He bombed Iraq in 93, 96, 98
He bombed Sudan
He Bombed Serbia (to include the Chinese embassy in Belgrade)
He Bombed Kosovo
He changed the mission in Somalia from protecting aid supplies to actively hunting down warlords (And that went well)
He left spunk stains all over his intern's blue dress who later put his feet to the fire
Fixed that for you ;)

Thing that gets me about Hillary is that she seems to think it's her God* given right to be in charge. I find it funny about the left-of-centre, they abhor the concept of a hereditary monarchy or peerage, but fear the idea that anyone but one of them could direct how the rest of us live life.

See Benns over here, Kennedys over there, & if I were to be silly various Kims in parts oriental...

*Other deities, or authorities for the agnostic & atheist available.
Turned ITV b'fast tv on by accident as it was the last channel before switchoff and heard Piers Morgan state about Clinton " the thing he dislikes about her is her sence of selt entitlement ". Had to sit down as I found myself agreeing with him! No sugar on the wheatabix as punishment!

Turned ITV b'fast tv on by accident as it was the last channel before switchoff and heard Piers Morgan state about Clinton " the thing he dislikes about her is her sence of selt entitlement ". Had to sit down as I found myself agreeing with him! No sugar on the wheatabix as punishment!
Hillary believes she was robbed in 2008 of her rightful place as President. there is no love lost between Obama and Hillary.

the First birther (Obama not born in US) was a Hillary campaign staffer named Phil Berg in 2008
Berg v. Barack Obama

The scary thing about the accusations in 'Clinton Cash'* is that it was all so blatant. They made very little attempt to hide it. When I asked Americans about that they said it didn't surprise them at all because the Clinton's genuinely believe they are untouchable.

*I say accusations because I haven't read the book yet, the film makers say that the movie is just a summary, the actual proof that their allegations are true are all in the book.

Actually- and I hate to be pedantic (I fecking don't though)- you're all wrong regarding the misplaced apostrophe (that's an apostate or something to you @supermatelot :) ).
It's no good saying "the Clinton's what?" it doesn't make sense because Clintons is plural, so the possessive is Clintons'.
If it was Clinton (singular) the question would be "Clinton's what?" No "The" at the beginning.

Like I've said many a time (well twice on here actually) there is a law inscribed upon a mysterious asteroid, in the depths of space, which states that anyone pulling up a fellow for shite spelling / grammar, is bound to make an ass of himself whilst so doing.
So targets up ;-)

Actually- and I hate to be pedantic (I fecking don't though)- you're all wrong regarding the misplaced apostrophe (that's an apostate or something to you @supermatelot :) ).
It's no good saying "the Clinton's what?" it doesn't make sense because Clintons is plural, so the possessive is Clintons'.
If it was Clinton (singular) the question would be "Clinton's what?" No "The" at the beginning.
You appear to have lost one of the rotors of your Enigma machine.

Got it! Mystery solved.
There's a hotel in Miami called The Clinton. I think the OP was about to inform us of strange goings-on when she was struck down and killed by the Zika virus/killed by a white cop/eaten by a crocodile.*

Do I win a holiday?

*Other ways to shuffle of mortal coil in Florida are available.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Thanks for posting that FF.

This pretty much sums up my view of the whole thing.

P.J. O’Rourke: I’m Endorsing Hillary Clinton, the Devil We Know

That said, there's a very strong chance that Hilary Clinton will become the Democrat version of Nixon. It's astonishing that she's within touching distance of the White House with the ossuary in her closet.
Everyone in the USA should read, or have read to them, PJ O'Rourke's article. A better summation of the present clusterfuck in front of them I have yet to read.

Also, kudos on the use of ossuary!