The Clinton's

The Clinton's what?

The Clintons are owned by Big Business USA.

As I understand it, Trump is by and far, self financing his campaign.
His rise has been his very clever appeal to a huge mass of the population who for years have felt ignored, unheard.
A bit Brexit'ish even ?

I think, once in the Whitehouse , he may change the way US politics has been for so long, and the common sense of Senate and Congress will fall in line under a new leader, but have the voting power to ameliorate any potential excesses of power.

I hope so , for the sake of USA and knock - on , the rest of the world.

The Clintons are owned by Big Business USA.

As I understand it, Trump is by and far, self financing his campaign.
His rise has been his very clever appeal to a huge mass of the population who for years have felt ignored, unheard.
A bit Brexit'ish even ?

I think, once in the Whitehouse , he may change the way US politics has been for so long, and the common sense of Senate and Congress will fall in line under a new leader, but have the voting power to ameliorate any potential excesses of power.

I hope so , for the sake of USA and knock - on , the rest of the world.
Trump? This is the bloke that Farage went to see when he was declared the Republican candidate and said "For the first time in my life I felt left wing".
Eff all to do with Brexit. He's a clown but, unfortunately, a dangerous one. Unfortunately Clinton is also teetering on the brink.
What is it with the Americans? Possibly one of the greatest countries in the world, the only real super power we have and they come up with candidates like these? Bush, Clinton, even Obama who seemed so promising. Is it something in the water? Something in their system?
Oh, and we still haven't been told the Clinton's what.

As opposed to the bastion of morality and common sense that is Trump ?
trumps never sent anyone to war or voted for war

Hillary has multiple times

AND its comes out that from 2011 until she left State Department SHE had approval authority for drone strikes according to the FBI

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

AND its comes out that from 2011 until she left State Department SHE had approval authority for drone strikes according to the FBI
Look just suck his cock and have done with it. He's never been in a position to do either has he you mong? He did neatly dodge the Vietnam unpleasantness though

I'm with @exbleep - the pair of them are decidedly mental, each in their own way. The problem is that none of us can say "f$$k all to do with me it's the yanks' problem". Once either of then get in, it's all our problem...

I've never sent anyone to war or voted for war either. Then again, I'm not a member of either House in UK nor either House in the USA, either.
You could also say Trump has never voted for or against on medicare, never voted to increase or decrease aid to states after a natural disaster. Possibly because he's never been in a bloody position to do so.
Oh, and you could have put an apostrophe in trump's even if you didn't want to give him a capital (no, not Capitol, capital)

That misplaced apostrophy is troubling me.

Why this woman is still at liberty baffles me. So much evidence of wrongdoing and yet she is still in the running for the White house.

Look just suck his cock and have done with it. He's never been in a position to do either has he you mong? He did neatly dodge the Vietnam unpleasantness though
Well you must be the Connoisseur of choad but I don't support trump. I'm just pointing out that Cunt Hillary has actually sent people to wars she helped start and plan.

Tell us do you prefer the unwashed slightly pigeon anus smelling uncut shaft of Bugsy for it's earthy flavour

or

The old school standard of your grandfather late at night in your room when you were 4?