The Classic Arrse Post

There are certain themes on here that keep coming up. Why not combine them all into a single post?

I couldn't get into work today because of the snow, will I get into trouble? Got skiffed by a "hat" on a bike, so I went home with emotional problems and found myself sitting the wrong way round on the khazi, one of those Boxhead ones with the shelf. What's that for, eh?

I pebbledashed my copy of The Daily Wail, so I still don't know what is happening in Syria. Hope it doesn't kick off there. Good job we have a nuclear deterrent, I say.

Mind you that Assad bloke has got mega tits.

There are certain themes on here that keep coming up. Why not combine them all into a single post?

I couldn't get into work today because of the snow, will I get into trouble? Got skiffed by a "hat" on a bike, so I went home with emotional problems and found myself sitting the wrong way round on the khazi, one of those Boxhead ones with the shelf. What's that for, eh?

I pebbledashed my copy of The Daily Wail, so I still don't know what is happening in Syria. Hope it doesn't kick off there. Good job we have a nuclear deterrent, I say.

Not a bad effort, but you forgot to mention British Politicians, the Guardian and walts.

Why don't we combine this thread with all the other boring pointless ones?
Yep, there are too many boring and pointless threads on Arrse. Have I forgotten to take my meds? That Nigel Farage is a bit of a cock, though.

Best get out the popcorn because theres a shed walt calling everyone a cunt but it was possibly K*v H*ghes walt who wondered how fast his PFT time was and what the best boots to wear and eat for his CFT but you've never been anywhere because you're a fat civvy walt cunt who doesnt know who's best between the Paras / Marines / Rifles you hat RLC fat cunt who joined when the SLR was gods weapon but what the fuck is that bloke doing wearing that medal that i dont have walt cunt, he teaches kids in the cadets so he must be a paedo walt cunt who likes cake and pies.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
KotB, you must lead such an exciting life. I just don't know how you have the energy to continue at such a hectic pace.

You can get help for those emotional issues - in fact, you should get help for all your issues :)

You can get help for those emotional issues - in fact, you should get help for all your issues :)
Hey, what do you know? I was THERE man! 2 way range, Chipping Sodbury. I can still hear the classic sound of me crapping myself.

Classic whining Walt.............

Oh dear, someone's been drinking the brasso again!
Aye, forgot the "oh dear, someone's been on the lash again" variation. Always popular. Mind you Arrse has gone right down hill.

PIES, PIES, PIES

and

Tits

Arse Walt!! You never mentioned wanking, a genuine member would have spat his spaff over Assds massive tits

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
How will we retake the Falklands without a carrier?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fusilier5039 NOW That's What I Call ARRSE 1 11
the_rigger The NAAFI Bar 57
Forces_Sweetheart The Intelligence Cell 2