The Clarets are going up!!!!!

#1
Just back from Wembley. It's beer o'clock now!!!!

1 happy claret!

:boogie: :party: :dance:
 
#2
Ahh, Sheffield United let ya win. Felt sorry for ya :)
 
#4
Suedehead said:
I was also at the match , come on you claretssss! Was good to see some (i think ) Rsigs there in uniform
Certainly saw some fellas in uniform standing near the steps as the Clarets wandered up to collect their trophy...

& from a Rovers fan "well done" - I'm looking forward to 6 points next season :wink:

Only folk not happy with the upcoming East Lancs derbies are I understand Lancs Plod :D

lancslad
 
#5
I enjoyed the match on the box and what a good goal. 40% of the teams in the Premiership are now from Lancashire - it must be something in the beer.
 
#6
Watched the game in a pub with a bunch of other Clarets fans in Canada.

What a Goal, What a win. What a season.

At least they will be on the telly a lot more now. 8)
 
B

blindfire

Guest
#7
Spank-it said:
Watched the game in a pub with a bunch of other Clarets fans in Canada.

What a Goal, What a win. What a season.

At least they will be on the telly a lot more now. 8)
well they'll be on MOTD thats for sure, as they get pummelled every week and scream straight back down....... :twisted:
 
#8
blindfire said:
Spank-it said:
Watched the game in a pub with a bunch of other Clarets fans in Canada.

What a Goal, What a win. What a season.

At least they will be on the telly a lot more now. 8)
well they'll be on MOTD thats for sure, as they get pummelled every week and scream straight back down....... :twisted:
They're 12/1 against finishing 17th or above (Hull were 16's at this time last year) Worth a punt.
 
#9
sandy_boots said:
blindfire said:
Spank-it said:
Watched the game in a pub with a bunch of other Clarets fans in Canada.

What a Goal, What a win. What a season.

At least they will be on the telly a lot more now. 8)
well they'll be on MOTD thats for sure, as they get pummelled every week and scream straight back down....... :twisted:
They're 12/1 against finishing 17th or above (Hull were 16's at this time last year) Worth a punt.
Might just take them up on that!
 
#11
ximmeh1987 said:
Cheers for the 6 points next season.

Yours truley Big Sam. :D
At least you'll fill your ground once next year! :D I'm looking forward to a Boxing Day derby against the barstewards. :twisted:
 
#13
Sunday will be fierce. BRFC forever.
 
#15
ximmeh1987 said:
Got tickets? See you there, il be the one in blue and white ;)
rather gutted mate, didnt renew my season ticket as i am deploying for 6 months, tours been cancelled for a bit so on a crappy course, vcant get upto ewood this weekend, not missed a derby in years either. hopefully the result is the same as last one, last minute goal infront of the dingles will do nicely
 
#17
haha is that on the m65 by anychance
 
#19
haha amazing, fortress ewood, the games sold out aswell, Im glad they havce to suffer the same hellish transport arangements we had to endure when we played them in the cup at there place
 
#20
ximmeh1987 said:
Outstanding! Just been reading in the LET online that a couple of Rovers lads returned the favour done to Jack's statue earlier in the week and have left some tasteful spray paint decorations at Turf Moor :D No pictures though - anyone seen the "artwork"?

Come on Rovers!!

lancslad
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads