The Clarets are going up!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by box-of-frogs, May 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just back from Wembley. It's beer o'clock now!!!!

1 happy claret!

:boogie: :party: :dance:

2. Ahh, Sheffield United let ya win. Felt sorry for ya :)

3. I was also at the match , come on you claretssss! Was good to see some (i think ) Rsigs there in uniform

4. Certainly saw some fellas in uniform standing near the steps as the Clarets wandered up to collect their trophy...

& from a Rovers fan "well done" - I'm looking forward to 6 points next season :wink:

Only folk not happy with the upcoming East Lancs derbies are I understand Lancs Plod :D

lancslad

5. I enjoyed the match on the box and what a good goal. 40% of the teams in the Premiership are now from Lancashire - it must be something in the beer.

6. Watched the game in a pub with a bunch of other Clarets fans in Canada.

What a Goal, What a win. What a season.

At least they will be on the telly a lot more now. 8)

7. well they'll be on MOTD thats for sure, as they get pummelled every week and scream straight back down....... :twisted:

8. They're 12/1 against finishing 17th or above (Hull were 16's at this time last year) Worth a punt.

9. Might just take them up on that!

10. Cheers for the 6 points next season.

Yours truley Big Sam. :D

11. At least you'll fill your ground once next year! :D I'm looking forward to a Boxing Day derby against the barstewards. :twisted:

12. If youre not busy impregnating your immediate family on sunday i ask you to watch the Burnley v Blackburn match, may the better team win ;)

13. Sunday will be fierce. BRFC forever.

14. Got tickets? See you there, il be the one in blue and white ;)

15. rather gutted mate, didnt renew my season ticket as i am deploying for 6 months, tours been cancelled for a bit so on a crappy course, vcant get upto ewood this weekend, not missed a derby in years either. hopefully the result is the same as last one, last minute goal infront of the dingles will do nicely