THE CHURCH

Discussion in 'Officers' started by Spanner, Dec 8, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wanted to say what an outstanding day out the church is!  Never thought religion could be so much fun.  The quality of the hymn singing, and the female choristers, well, aren't they just divine......

By the way, entry is free again with a MOD 90 - just don't tell the Paras, cos its their fault we lost the privilege last time!

;D

2. CGS

CGS War Hero Moderator

GOOD SHOW SPANNER!!

Now where is that get-into-jail-free card...

3. what are you on about?!

4. Couldn't agree more spanner.  Used to go every Sunday when I was at Uni in London.  Years ago, before the rest of the Army heard about it.  A small group of us who would be the only Brits in the building!  Bloody excellent day...

'And who do we hate?' 'F*ck the French!'

Oh the subtle humour of it all!

PS Prodigal, it's basically a big warehouse open on Sundays with lots of colonials getting pissed... In Kings Cross

5. ah hah! Alles clar!!

No, I've dredged my memory and I wasn't one of those pissed colonials - wrong city!

Sounds an excellent place - maybe we should have a Cake and Arrse party there!

6. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Ah yes, the Church...Allah be praised!!

I seem to recall after the sermon given by the good Rev Shamen (Beers are good, Beers are good, 27 Beers are good) that one such female chorister knelt before an altar boy and played his reproductive Organ for all the congregation to her. Oh how we applauded as she induced religious exctasy in this young man as he prayed "Oh God!, Oh God!". Ah, 'tis such a good thing to see the young so actively involved in the Church community.  

• Like Like x 1
  7. Not unless you wanna party hearty........nekkid,Prodigal  ;D

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

8. Backpackers
    York Way, N1 (0171 ). Kings Cross tube/mainline station.
    Open 10-2 weekends only

The Church
    York Way, N1 (0171 ). Kings Cross tube/mainline station.
    A Sunday Institution - get there early (before 12 noon to guarantee entry). Extremely popular with Hampstead's kiwi-pack and southern hemisphere tourists. Major pulling ground (for both sexes). Makes a perfect night out following a visit to its perennially popular sister Backpackers round the corner.

Can't remember the bloody web address - well worth a look it is too :p :p ;D

9. I only party 'nekkid' in select company - of one other, got to be tall, physical and virile..........what a good job you're spoken for PtP........ :-*

10. & what a shame you've got an orange barnet ;D

11. you don't know what you're missing! ;D

12. Ginger chicks frighten me

13. ah hah!! Now we get to the bottom of the Might Do Nut and his fears!!!

I can't think why we would be scary MDN, when we're in a good mood we're wonderful to be around - of course, when we're in a BAD mood then it's hellfire and brimstone............

all you have to do is keep us smiling........... ;)

14. Its the toothless smiles AND the ginger hair that frighten me..

Are you a witch, if so please can you fi x it for me for my motor to have four new tyres they are £235 each & would rather get them by sorcery than by having to pay ;D

15. <<<<<<<<< Makes note to get coffeeproof keyboard cover  ;D