The church of Pizza Hut

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Chenderit, Apr 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just received this from a delegate attending a course and not quite sure which religion they belong to?!?!

"Dietary requirements for selection centre - I am a strict vegetarian (no fish and meat) but also do not eat eggs, carrots, mushrooms, garlic, onions, potatoes (or any other root vegetables) due to my religion. I was wondering if it would be possible to make food to cater my religion, like Pizza"

Any clues???

2. Try finding a ration pack to suit that diet!

3. I've just had a natter to the chefs and they are looking very befuddled...

4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Jainism.

5. Lettuce, Tomatoes, Aubergine, Spaghetti, Bread, Olives.

Just use non root vegetables with no meat & you should be OK, but anyone whod doesn't like garlic is a bit sick in my opinion.

6. It's called Jainism:

Jains as staunch vegetarians were especially averse to harming all life forms. They considered that root vegetables such as garlic, onions, carrots and beets (potatoes only came to India about 400 years ago) had several root clusters, to make them into a number of individual living organisms. So they forbade eating these, as it would result in taking many lives and of acquiring many more Karmas. They also forbade the eating of cabbages and cauliflowers whose tight leaves could contain hidden insects. As Jains influenced many other sects, their taboos as well as their tradition of austerity, gradually became a part of Hindu sacred customs.

7. Damn, beaten by Sixty :(

8. Diet of brown rice and salad I guess.

Bloody rabbits.

9. what a fcukin stupid religion i swear we need to cull these people now before its too late, hide a bit of pepperoni in between the bread base

10. Biscuits Brown and Cheese Possessed!

Or maybe a cheese sandwich, panda pop, and an apple

11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

He/she's fu*cked for a Pizza then,Garlic & Onions are part of the staples in a sauce & is'nt egg used in Pizza dough?
    Just take the cnut out into a overgrown field & say "Lunch! there you are!"

12. My religious beleifs stop me from consuming anything except Dunkin Donuts, kebabs, madras. beer and tea

Can I get DSS money to help meet my dietary needs?

13. Am currently converting to pastafarianism, praise to the FSM; thankfully doesn't involve stupid faddy diets, stopping drinking or any other nonsense. Can you not politely tell her to fcuk off and feed herself as "All cooking utensils, fridges and freezers irreparibly contaminated with lovely meat and yummy root veg"; cleansing same for her 'speshul' scran would result in a large bill for her pleasure...... :wink:

14. Just write back and tell them to feck off and stop taking the piss.

15. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Check the date written on the return... not 1 Apr 08 was it?

Just checking......