The Church - 2nd May early service - 4 tickets

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Dirtyfilthymech, Apr 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gents, I now have 4 tickets available for “The Church” on Sunday 2nd May for the early service (12-4) I can hand them over by prior arrangement at the Army v Navy game on the Saturday. PM me and we can exchange mobiles in order to meet up.

£40 quids worth here so please make an honest/non piss taking offer.... As this service is sold.

This is a great experience and should be attended.
  2. This the same church that used to be near Kings Cross and let MOD 90 holders in for free?

The move out of the warehouse and south of the river has not been for the good, tickets FFS :(
  3. Tickets?!?! What happened to queuing with some tinnys and having a laugh whilst waiting?
  4. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

It went Pro - and all the fun went with it, as SBP suggested!

So much for the whispered "Do you know where it is" on a Saturday lash up; they've got a fecking website with pictures FFS!
  5. RIP the Church....such a sad loss.

It's a bit dusty in here ;)
  6. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Not half as dusty as it used to be in there; before the deck was covered in beer and chunder that is!

I bet that the strippers don't give head on the stage any more now either!
  7. South of the river? It moved to Kentish Town didn't it? It resides in The Forum opposite the fire station.
  8. Ignore my last! Just seen the website....fuckers are selling out and going all big on us!
  9. It's in Clapham now/St Johns Hill now
  10. Is it a bigger venue than the one in Kentish Town 'cos that was shite compared to Kings X.
  11. Went to the new location in Clapham for Paddys day last month. Still a lovely way to spend a sunday afternoon and the Walkabout afterwards is very pleasant. The big screen and video cameras now makes letching much easier too.
  12. DFM - PM sent!!
  13. There most certainly is! Not much has changed on that front, if you pardon the pun. I was there as the final event on a stag do and it damn nearly killed me. Some of the ladies wear some pretty outrageous fancy dress rig so most of the time you can more or less see what you are getting before you commit yourself. Still loads of SA chicks too. Smashing!
  14. The easiest birds are now the SA not the Aussies. Although obviously I can only comment second hand being happily maried and very strait-laced...coming dear!
  15. My bold - OMG. Soldier Girl I would calm down. Cuddles is elderly and partially infirm so go easy there lass.
    What was that you ask? PRT? He's still on the tablets though Combat Stress reckons another few sessions and he'll have eliminated you from his psyche :D
    All the best Cuddles......................