The Christmas Reunion

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Fucking nightmare, or what?

You aint seen them for ages, but Dekka The Monkey has snapped to, and is recycling computers. He's got a gaff in some Persimmon Homes estate.

Degs keeps pulling your arm. He wants you to walk out into the freezing cold and look at his Lexus. Its got a dashboard.

Raf the fucking weirdo, turns up with a dwarf in a short skirt, And she asks you 'What do you do for a living'?

Thats a tough one.

Mates, eh? I am not entirely convinced by this whole Christmas gig.

I never liked the bastards in the first place.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
TheIronDuke said:
Fucking nightmare, or what?

You aint seen them for ages, but Dekka The Monkey has snapped to, and is recycling computers. He's got a gaff in some Persimmon Homes estate.

Degs keeps pulling your arm. He wants you to walk out into the freezing cold and look at his Lexus. Its got a dashboard.

Raf the fucking weirdo, turns up with a dwarf in a short skirt, And she asks you 'What do you do for a living'?

Thats a tough one.

Mates, eh? I am not entirely convinced by this whole Christmas gig.

I never liked the bastards in the first place.
Who fuckin invited you anyway?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Auld-Yin said:
Theres no show without Punch. Not sure thats how you spell 'fucking' by the way?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
TheIronDuke said:
Auld-Yin said:
Theres no show without Punch.
And I bet there are a few punches when you are around. :wink:

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Auld-Yin said:
And I bet there are a few punches when you are around. :wink:
Not at all. I just like to be friendly. But howay, the Christmas 'meet up with your old mates' thing? Just saying, you know?

It can be a bit strange.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ah, you may laugh. You may mock. You may call me Ethel Merman if it'll make you happy. But next week?

Next week is Nightmare At Christmas Work Party - This Time Its Serious.

Kath from Operations has convinced herself that she can swap a sloppy blow-job in the lift for a permanent place on the foredeck of the yacht. You are ratted. She is dribbling....

Happy New Year. 2010 is the Chinese year of Litigation. Ask Tiger.

They've forgotten the true commercial meaning of Christmas and keep trying to drag religion into it.

FotherMuckers!