The Choir.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ravers, Nov 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Since it's only a matter of time until this program airs and the sensible threads about it decend into chaos, I thought I'd just cut to the chase.

I reckon the one on the far left looks game for a good turking.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. But can they sing?

3. The one in the spaz chariot would get it!

4. Are they from Wales are they Male?, then NO, a choir they do not make!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I'd say that's largely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

There is something for everyone here, one in a wheel chair, a few fatties, an old one, a couple that look a bit special, one or two that could pass for blokes, if you look carefully there is even a midget.

6. GIVE 'EM A BRAKE! They have the tough job of looking after the kids at home.

7. Yes Mate, just watched it, fucking brilliant!

• Like Like x 4
  8. What he said ^

9. She is tidy. And she has her own transport as well.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Were they going a tad fast?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Would that be disc or drum?

I watched it all and thought it was ace..... as have all the 'choir' programmes that have been aired and fronted by that square jawed and wide shouldered genius of a master!

Trust that gentleman of the Royal's to observe that there was too much clothing being worn on the choirs debut on camp.

12. I have to confess that since I am {occasionally} prone to sarcasm and general slagging off I was fully expecting this programme to provide a rich hunting ground. In the event, I thought it was a really well done programme and that the ladies concerned were excellent and showed great spirit (along with the great amount of spirits that they consumed in the Mess). It was even just a little moving. Somehow I feel cheated ...................

• Like Like x 6
  13. Ravers,

There are already several protocols in place that advise on the correct accomodation and treatment of such: "Chesterfield sofas".
    You are lazy and therefore an imbecile in your failure to address the issue initially. - ergo - introducing said hoppers on these hallowed fora.

I hope you die suddenly and a Zimbawaian witchdoctor with a Yorkshire accent brings news of it!

Best regards!

;)

Edit: Best leave off snailo though as she's double sacred and blokes with ginger beards and taches wank over her efffigy.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I haven't followed the series and we happened to watch it by chance (we are 2 time zones East of GMT) so it made for a late evening. But I have to say that it was a sympathetic and moving programme; tinged by the fear amongst the WAGS that several of their partners may not return in one piece. I think they programme conveyed the sentiment of 'those also serve who stand and wait'.

However, did anyone notice how large some of these women are? Most seemed to be late 20s/early 30s and seemed to have let themselves go a bit/a lot,. given that their husbands should be racing snakes by comparison. I trust this is due to the stresses of being a wife of a frequently-deployed SP. Or too may cakes at the HiVe.

15. WTF is that?

Attached Files: