The Chinese - not a great bunch of lads

Chinese settlement in Australia goes back to the 1850s, when they arrived during the Gold Rush. While many Chinese residents of Australia are multi-generational settlers, there has been a significant influx, particularly in the last 20 years, of 'mainland' Chinese, squirreling away their hard-earned yuan out of sight of the CCP, and huge numbers (up to 1/4 million) Chinese students studying in Australian universities.
Surely that's a good thing, perhaps they'll learn to l8ve the smell of freèdom in the morning

If you've ever been in the middle of a swarm, you'll know the answer. In short - too much mass in a single area. Nets will break under the sheer number of insects per square metre, never mind the poles to support the nets. As @smartascarrots also mentions, not enough ability to get the numbers to market in time if you did manage to capture sufficient to take to market.
I recall seeing some documentary where the natives allowed the locusts to carry on.
They ate their fill, and died, whereupon birds flocked in to eat them, and the natives caught and ate the birds.

3ToedSloth

Old-Salt
North Korea trialled breeding giant rabbits as a food source some years ago. There rabbit expert was an East German, so no doubt excited to help feed communist mouths. I don't believe it was succesful

1590865373477.png

North Korea trialled breeding giant rabbits as a food source some years ago. There rabbit expert was an East German, so no doubt excited to help feed communist mouths. I don't believe it was succesful

View attachment 477962

Oh what fun it would be to release a colony of those Rabbits in Portland, they banned Wallace & Gromit the Curse of the Wererabbit because of the poster and the film containing rabbit

Giant mutant rabbits would send them into a complete meltdown

View attachment 477962

Goodie, goodie, yum, yum.

MV5BYWRlYjNlYjMtODVkZS00NjFjLTk4OGQtZGM5YTJhOTExZmZmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMzMzk2Mjg@__V1_.jpg

Last edited:

Rab_C

War Hero
Oh what fun it would be to release a colony of those Rabbits in Portland, they banned Wallace & Gromit the Curse of the Wererabbit because of the poster and the film containing rabbit

Giant mutant rabbits would send them into a complete meltdown
You know the reason for that?
Whilst working at AUWE on the Bill, the MOD seemed to staff the mail room with all the “speshul” people, to go in there and just shout RABBIT provided no end of entertainment.

You know the reason for that?
Whilst working at AUWE on the Bill, the MOD seemed to staff the mail room with all the “speshul” people, to go in there and just shout RABBIT provided no end of entertainment.
It's to do with the miners on the coast, they thought Chas and Dave caused rock falls

View attachment 477962

Bugsy!!!

Bugsy Bunny

Oyibo

LE
No PC nonsense in China:

1591266459503.png

I've posted also posted this on the MERS warning thread for obvious reasons but this podcast talk went beyond Coronovirus. Sir Richard Dearlove also discusses other issues relating to China, espionage and 5G. Alison and Liam later discuss things like a publisher holding back the Norwegian paper that identified inserts in to the RNA that could not have occurred naturally, then proceeded to publish two Chinese papers contradicting it. As Alison said this was "sinister" and if they have this kind of power to control and censor what information we have access to in this country we are in real trouble.

Link to article:
Exclusive: Coronavirus began 'as an accident' in Chinese lab, says former MI6 boss

Link to podcast:
From China to the Clapham omnibus

Last edited:

Latest Threads