The Chinese - not a great bunch of lads

I believe it's the Uighurs who are being used for live transplants. Israel was the first country to stop taking organs from China when they realised that the only way China could be promising a certain organ on a certain day was to be harvesting them to order.
The China Tribunal concluded that it was was mostly Falun Gong, although they relied heavily on representatives of that movement for their source material and since it's not safe to keep a members' roll it's impossible to tell if the cases actually were part of the cult.

There isn't a reliable system for organ donor registration and since there's still a common folk-belief that bodies need to be buried or incinerated as they were at the time of death, it's hard to see how the demand could have been satisfied without the use of executed criminals. It's worth noting that using these corpses to help others enjoys widespread support amongst the population, with a sense that criminals should be made to make amends in death.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
The China Tribunal concluded that it was was mostly Falun Gong, although they relied heavily on representatives of that movement for their source material and since it's not safe to keep a members' roll it's impossible to tell if the cases actually were part of the cult.

There isn't a reliable system for organ donor registration and since there's still a common folk-belief that bodies need to be buried or incinerated as they were at the time of death, it's hard to see how the demand could have been satisfied without the use of executed criminals. It's worth noting that using these corpses to help others enjoys widespread support amongst the population, with a sense that criminals should be made to make amends in death.
Executed criminals fine, no problem.

Taking organs from living people without Anaesthetic or post-operative care, absolutely, fundamentally not ok.

Taking organs from living people without Anaesthetic or post-operative care, absolutely, fundamentally not ok.
I'd certainly agree. I think the case that it's happened in the PRC is 'not proven' as none of the sources of information, certainly not the PRC or their critics-in-exile, have unblemished records for honesty.

When it comes to the PRC, it's not a question of who's telling the truth. It's a question of whose interests are served by telling the truth on the occasion in question and frankly speaking that's a murky old world to try to penetrate from any distance.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Executed criminals fine, no problem.

I'd be surprised if the removal is done without anaesthesia, it would just make it much more difficult to perform.

I'd certainly agree. I think the case that it's happened in the PRC is 'not proven' as none of the sources of information, certainly not the PRC or their critics-in-exile, have unblemished records for honesty.

When it comes to the PRC, it's not a question of who's telling the truth. It's a question of whose interests are served by telling the truth on the occasion in question and frankly speaking that's a murky old world to try to penetrate from any distance.
A bit like it's not proven that Corvid-19 came fom a medical research laboratory in Wuhan, even though they just happened by coincidence to be artificially creating a bat Coronavirus with the aim of seeing whether they good be transmitted to humans

There's a lot of not proven about dodgy activities in China, but it smells fishier than Jordon's growler

Last edited:
More twitter nonsense...

A bit like it's not proven that Corvid-19 came a medical research laboratory in Wuhan, even though they just happened by coincidence to be artificially creating a bat Coronavirus with the aim of seeing whether they good be transmitted to humans

There's a lot of not proven about dodgy activities in China, but it smells fishier than Jordon's growler
Fucksake, not that one again. How many times to our own virologists have to scream from the rooftops what a load of bollocks it is before people give up on it?

More twitter nonsense...
People seem to think that HK was a foreign country in all but name. That's to fundamentally misunderstand what Basic Law is and how it was designed.

National security, including activities in HK which impact PRC national security, have always been for Beijing to define and address. That's the way it was set up at the handover.

People seem to think that HK was a foreign country in all but name. That's to fundamentally misunderstand what Basic Law is and how it was designed.

National security, including activities in HK which impact PRC national security, have always been for Beijing to define and address. That's the way it was set up at the handover.
At least it settles the Taiwan issue... China cant be trusted/wants control/doesnt mind lying/fight or be a commie.

Unremarkable

War Hero
It's not that hard to understand. They're not that keen on religion full stop but will live with the lesser of two evils if they have to. Like I said, look at the Hui and how their Islamic practices are accepted and even supported by the PRC state as a role-model for other Muslim minorities.
Perhaps the Han are still grateful for the help the ancestors of the Hui gave against An Lu Shan.

I've never been under any illusions about its status, it suited the PRC to maintain the impression of a democracy until they had to deal with the democratic downsides though.

Fucksake, not that one again. How many times to our own virologists have to scream from the rooftops what a load of bollocks it is before people give up on it?

Who's 'our own virologists'?

There's a published paper from five years ago, contributed to by Wuhan lab scientists, that describes investigations into the mechanisms of bat to human transmission. Do you think that they left it there, or maybe 'experimented' a bit?

endure

GCM
Last edited:

Latest Threads