The Chinese - not a great bunch of lads

And there was me thinking previously that substituting cat for chicken was bad.

'Revolting footage has emerged of a Chinese diner dipping a baby mouse in sauce and scoffing it alive.

'The clip shows the man sipping a glass of white wine before picking up rodent with a chopstick from a plate, The Sun reports. The dish is known as Three Squeaks, because the mouse squeaks when it gets picked up by the diner, again when it gets dipped into the sauce and finally when it dies.'

The diner picks up a live baby rat with chopsticks in the foul footage. Picture: The Sun

The diner picks up a live baby rat with chopsticks in the foul footage. Picture: The SunSource:The Sun

They bloody deserve the coronavirus, every fcuking one of them, its what probably caused it,

Late edit to Add:- my comment was in relation to the baby mouse picture, and description of the "Dish" Title.

Last edited:
They bloody deserve the coronavirus, every fcuking one of them, its what probably caused it,
Unfortunately, mortality isn't quick enough to stop it spreading beyond national borders.

'Coronavirus cases spike, as the novel virus reaches France and Australia. The death toll stands at 41.'

'Revolting footage has emerged of a Chinese diner dipping a baby mouse in sauce and scoffing it alive.

'The clip shows the man sipping a glass of white wine before picking up rodent with a chopstick from a plate, The Sun reports. The dish is known as Three Squeaks, because the mouse squeaks when it gets picked up by the diner, again when it gets dipped into the sauce and finally when it dies.'

The diner picks up a live baby rat with chopsticks in the foul footage. Picture: The Sun

The diner picks up a live baby rat with chopsticks in the foul footage. Picture: The SunSource:The Sun

Is not rat:

I have lived in China and can concur that they are a bunch of c unts. I also worked as a senior manager for a Chinese oil company (Sinopec) in Iran and with very few exceptions, found them to be a bunch of c unts. I have worked as QC manager alongside a Chinese seismic survey company in Vietnam and found them to be, almost without exception, a bunch of c unts.

The Vietnamese detest them and refer to them as "Ba Tau". Ba Tau in Vietnamese means "three ships". However, when applied to the Chinese the words Ba Tau have a different meaning - they are synonymous with dirty, stinking, lying bastards.

This is because back a few hundred years ago a small fleet of 3 Chinese ships visited North Vietnam, ostensibly on a goodwill visit to develop trade and cultural relations and then proceeded to cheat, steal and lie after which they departed carrying anything that wasn't bolted down and guarded.

As a foreigner, when I hear Vietnamese people talking about the Chinese (or Chung Wa as the Chinese refer to themselves) and I casually say something like, "ah yes, the Ba Tau", this evokes barely concealed sniggers all round.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Well that's saved any annoying clinical investigation.

I have lived in China and can concur that they are a bunch of c unts. I also worked as a senior manager for a Chinese oil company (Sinopec) in Iran and with very few exceptions, found them to be a bunch of c unts. I have worked as QC manager alongside a Chinese seismic survey company in Vietnam and found them to be, almost without exception, a bunch of c unts.

The Vietnamese detest them and refer to them as "Ba Tau". Ba Tau in Vietnamese means "three ships". However, when applied to the Chinese the words Ba Tau have a different meaning - they are synonymous with dirty, stinking, lying bastards.

This is because back a few hundred years ago a small fleet of 3 Chinese ships visited North Vietnam, ostensibly on a goodwill visit to develop trade and cultural relations and then proceeded to cheat, steal and lie after which they departed carrying anything that wasn't bolted down and guarded.

As a foreigner, when I hear Vietnamese people talking about the Chinese (or Chung Wa as the Chinese refer to themselves) and I casually say something like, "ah yes, the Ba Tau", this evokes barely concealed sniggers all round.
Surely not; they're so wonderfully civic-minded and unselfish.:eek:

'A Chinese woman has boasted how she took tablets to cheat airport scanners looking for symptoms of the coronavirus. The woman said despite having a fever she managed to leave the city of Wuhan, the epicentre of the outbreak of the deadly virus, and make it to France, leaving the Chinese embassy there desperately trying to track her down. After arriving in France she posted pictures on WeChat social media platform of her eating at a Michelin star restaurant in the city of Lyon.'

Last edited:

I was in the Ping On Chop Suey House over Bensham the other night. I don't recall seeing Three Squeaks on the menu. What sauce do they dip the mice in? Curry, chilli or soy sauce?

I was in the Ping On Chop Suey House over Bensham the other night. I don't recall seeing Three Squeaks on the menu. What sauce do they dip the mice in? Curry, chilli or soy sauce?
Probably emulsified Panda poo.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
We were told in Singapore that the Chinese will eat everything except their aeroplanes.
That's an old Chinese dit about Cantonese. There are a number of actual phrasings but revolve around the same theme e.g.

广东人有三不吃:天上飞的不吃飞机;水里游的不吃潜艇;陆上跑的不吃汽车.

有四隻腳的除咗檯,有對翼的除咗飛機,廣東人都會食.

There's even:

广东人吃福建人.

Oyibo

LE

I too have worked for Sinopec, and am in total agreement with you. Corrupt bunch of thieving 'elitist' f*ckers.

I have also worked with (but not for) a number of Chinese mining companies. Same detail.

TheAssassin

Old-Salt

'A Chinese woman has boasted how she took tablets to cheat airport scanners looking for symptoms of the coronavirus. The woman said despite having a fever she managed to leave the city of Wuhan, the epicentre of the outbreak of the deadly virus, and make it to France, leaving the Chinese embassy there desperately trying to track her down. After arriving in France she posted pictures on WeChat social media platform of her eating at a Michelin star restaurant in the city of Lyon.'

There's one good thing I can say about the Chinese government , they know how to execute people, and I hope that's what happens to her

That's an old Chinese dit about Cantonese. There are a number of actual phrasings but revolve around the same theme e.g.

There's even:

广东人吃福建人.
And how very true that is.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
We were told in Singapore that the Chinese will eat everything except their aeroplanes.
QUOTE: “If it has got four legs and it is not a chair, if it has got two wings and it flies but is not an aeroplane, and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it.”

There's even:

广东人吃福建人.
That’s easy for you to say

Hopefully the ignorant twat gets arrested at gunpoint and deported - but only after getting a beating with a {long} stick.

There's even:

广东人吃福建人.
I thought it was 廣 after 會 except after 廣.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

What an ignorant hooer. Me, me, me!

Latest Threads