The Chinese have a way with kids

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunnoficarus, Jul 31, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I bet they've never heard of "Chav" either?

2. At least they are not roaming the streets mugging old ladies.

3. I had a similar upbringing...never did me any harm.

4. Either that, or sell the little cunts to a sweatshop. My next iphone won't make itself now...

• Like Like x 3
  5. And they'd better not forget their PT kit.

6. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I wouldn't condone treating kids that way but It's probably no worse than the regime that Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Sammo Hung etc followed as sprogs.

It's also probably better than some of the alternative lifestyles currently available in the motherland.

7. She's training for the double handjob event?

• Like Like x 4
  8. This is outrageous, I thought they just filled their Olympians up to the ears with performance enhancing drugs like a civilized country.

9. My old PE teacher kicked kid much harder than that, he's not even doing a run up.

10. After a lousy show four days in (currently Team GB ranks 20th with 2 silvers and 2 bronze), lets find faults in how everyone earned their medals. Real sportsmanship that is. Having said, I don't doubt for a moment that the Jinx treat their kids like that. It used to be the Eastern Europeans, especially GDR, now it's China, what is the Daily Wail going to do about it?

11. I think we need less sport in schools and more straightforward honest cruelty to children, it's character forming, I mean just look at the Tory French[sic] bench.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I miss having The USSR at he Olympics.... Yes we are doing terrible just now. Just saw the Scotsman on the news who lost at Judo. Instead of being soft, the news reporters should just say how it is! 'Your weak! You wouldn't even make it in a Pioneer Regt!'

I hope we get in at least the top ten. Embarrassing that we've spent all his money to put on a show, but not enough to produce World Class athletes. As soon as they introduce shagging, it's a guaranteed gold medal!