The Chelsea Pensioner Parachute Regiment

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
You'd think they'd know better at their age.

I say good on em, what's wrong with having a bit of fun?

It's against the law. Fun and the freedom to take a risk unless someone else is immediately culpable should it go wrong has been outlawed.

It's against the law. Fun and the freedom to take a risk unless someone else is immediately culpable should it go wrong has been outlawed.
I must have missed the Memo on that:confused:

I must have missed the Memo on that:confused:

Ring Millbank Towers. No doubt they will have it in the wall in the foyer as one of their proudest achievements. Failing that, contact Matrix Chambers for a price list.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Just remember that old saying about what falls from the sky!

And you call that fun? I'd rather undergo a certain medical procedure which has been discussed at great lengths on this site!

And you call that fun? I'd rather undergo a certain medical procedure which has been discussed at great lengths on this site!
You don't know what you are missing, the hardest part (apart from the ground in some unfortunate instances) is letting go of the aircraft.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
You don't know what you are missing, the hardest part (apart from the ground in some unfortunate instances) is letting go of the aircraft.
You'll have to get me in it first!

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer

A full frontal lobotomy? I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me.

It's a win/win for me.
My goal in life is to retire to the Royal Hospital (I have a few years to wait until I am old enough, and need to lose the Wife at some point though) so I can drink copious amounts of alcohol and swamp with impunity.
If the allow inmates to skydive as well that gets my vote.

Latest Threads