The Chav that got away!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Birdy, May 24, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well not quite sure if this story belongs here or not.
    It is 23:40 and I'm walking back to me ohh so lovely Nightjob when I see abit of a scuffle outside the kebab house nothing new really.
    Got down to the incident and realised the friendly Bosnian KebabMan had taking a beating! 8O The bloke who was always polite and friendly so checked his injuries quickly.
    While two male chavs and a gobby female missus stood there shouting abuse,what nice people :D .
    Their moods changed when lost the plot n went running upto them,to my surprise they did a runner! 8O was actually expecting a drawn out fight.
    Tended to ol KebabMan then took pursuit of the 'suspects'.
    Now been over a year since did the ol Infantry run like a tw@t thing but soon caught up with them.
    Then a proper Norman Wisdom thing happened Chav female rocks her ankle in her tacky high heels and falls to her side tw@tting her head against a double glazed window which in turn tripped her two male chav mates up 1 falling face first into concrete was the funniest thing I had seen and just couldnt stop laughing even as they ran off again.
    Unfortunately it was enough to cripple me in a spasm of laughter.
    Police turned up 10mins later asked if they wanted a description they said no they're going to go search for them 8O Makes no sense without a description!
    Not the most amazing story but had to be told because it was the funniest thing i've seen to date that female chavs head bouncing of the glass was a classic....The Chav that got away!
  2. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Top job mate. Some justice in the world occasionally.
  3. top 1

4. well worth the read good 1
  5. J_D

J_D LE

This look like any of them you saw?
    Gobby Chav
  6. Anya! :p I'm not even joking that's not far off the truth!Loved to have know if that window had bust her face :D
  7. Not surprised old bill didnt want a description.

They all look the same
  8. J_D

J_D LE

A chav is like a spot. You annoy it and more fcuking show up!