The Championship (Aus, NZ and couple of others)

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Herrumph, Aug 17, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone watching the Wallabies and Kiwis battering each-other?

All Blacks just up by 10-9 at the moment - good game so far!
  2. I am watching it, but its getting more and more similar to rugby league?
  3. Referees enforcing a straight feed to scrum - hoorrah.

"Crouch-bind-set" now. Time to retire!
  4. Aus took the lead then committed defensive suicide.
  5. Alright I'll shut up - two tries in two minutes!
  6. Some really blatant lazy running from ABs - nearly every time Wallabies cross the gain line there is a retreating black jersey!
  7. 73-13 for SA, Argentina played about as well as their Navy floats
  8. How were the new scrums? Heard some dripping that the non-put in side is always getting the push? True or just hookers being rusty at actually hooking?
  9. I thought the changes were more evident in the NZ Aus games then SA Argentina.
  10. Couple of strikes against head which cost Aus dearly. Also some penalties for feeding both ways. New bind law plus hookers having to strike may have led to what seemed like far fewer collapses and re-sets. Alternatively, it could have been well managed by ref - time will tell!
  11. I think the new laws are better and are resulting in a lot less collapsed scrums and therefore more game time.

Aussie getting spanked again in Dunedin.

The hammerings that they're taking put the Lions tour into perspective.
  12. I'm watching it by default as my husband is watching it on t.v. as I'm spouting bollocks on the internet. NZ All Blacks are winning 24 -16 over the Aussies.
  13. Nothing to add at this time.
    Just saving the thread for Sept 7th when the Boks spank the Wallys too.