• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

The Celestial Navigator condemns.....

Blair condemns anti-US 'madness'

The "anti-American feeling" of some European politicians is "madness" as the world needs the US to help tackle pressing problems, Tony Blair claims.
There is a danger some countries will "pull up the drawbridge and disengage", the prime minister said in a pamphlet published by the Foreign Policy Centre.

And he said while the "war on terror" is "unconventional", it can be won by promoting values as much as force.

The pamphlet is based on three foreign policy speeches he has made this year.

"The strain of, frankly, anti-American feeling in parts of European politics is madness when set against the long-term interests of the world we believe in," Mr Blair is quoted as saying.

He called on those with anti-US views to join him by becoming "involved" and "engaged" in tackling global issues such as terrorism.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/5344202.stm

What next Evangelicalism hour? Mr. Blair, just in case you haven't been told, most Europeans love Americans, it's the administration and it's policies that most have a drama with.

He called on those with anti-US views to join him by becoming "involved" and "engaged" in tackling global issues such as terrorism.
Involved?
at what level, the tea boy level, the shoe shine level, the nod and smile level, Dont even pretend you have had any involvement in the formation of policy Tony.

Just do your little nod head thing give George the jumper you bought and get lost.

The Celestial Navigator (pbuh) is to speak and we PTP are to listen, do not cloud your mind with thoughts, let the Light of our Dear Leader show the road ahead.

Taz_786 said:
History will scarcely believe such a man as this walked the earth!
Indeed our great grand children will read with wonder! We are thrice blessed to stand in his shadow.

Thought this might be a good place for the following.

"I have reached a stage where I am profoundly ashamed of the government."

"Blair's craven support for the extremism of US neoconservative foreign policy has exacerbated the danger of terrorism and the instability and suffering of the Middle East.

"He has dishonoured the UK, undermined the UN and international law and helped to make the world a more dangerous place."
At last a Labour MP with some balls.

Shame it had to be Clare Short..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/5341690.stm

A lot of people have a problem with Clare for various reasons, as did I.

Right up to the point where she signed the EDM to prevent our 2nd Battalion getting chopped and said "Birmingham cannot lose it's Regiment"

So sorry fellas, it may go against the grain , but she was there and in like Flynn when we asked her , she gets my thumbs up.