The Case for Open Immigration

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdude

War Hero
We should close the borders, and kick out all the immigrants we already have here illegally, once we have got rid of those - then and only then should we have it - and even then on a points based system.

Ok - lead by example. Take some into your house for a few years and we'll see how it goes - if it works out, you can report back.
Open borders isn't th right to move in to your house.

Think on this

Every human being (NorKs excepted) has the right right to move outside of their country freely.

Why shouldn't they be able to move to any country they wish to in the same manner.

This will lead humankind to harmony. A new equilibrium

Steamboat

War Hero

Think on this

Every human being (NorKs excepted) has the right right to move outside of their country freely.

Why shouldn't they be able to move to any country they wish to in the same manner.

When will you be accepting Central Americans?

Think on this

You are 1000% on a wind up.
God knows why, or what you will achieve.

If you aren't on a wind up, you may wish to consider posting in English.

I was talking to my bro tonight about the North East in the 70s and 80s. The choices were:

miner
Shipyards
Steel
Trade
Army/forces
Other services
Dole

a small percentage went on the dole before the heavy industry went.

try going up north and sell the benefits of immigration.

You utter throbber.

come back in here when you’d experienced real life.

prick

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer

Think on this

because a small minority of them bring along the less desirable parts of their culture, and omit to mention why they are so keen to leave their country of origin , little things like murder, rape, drugs etc

As an immigrant I have to say that is some pile of $h!te you've written there.

A powerful case for open borders I'd like the denizens of this forum which I post in the context of the unease of immigration to Europe and the UK from farther afield.

As I articulted in the below post, WE need to change tack.

View attachment 449855

Some reading to chew over making the case for open borders

This must be a wind up. If you think unlimited immigration is a good idea then you must be out of your tiny mind.

How are the house prices, traffic, schools and doctor's waiting lists in your area?

par avion

War Hero
This must be a wind up. If you think unlimited immigration is a good idea then you must be out of your tiny mind.

How are the house prices, traffic, schools and doctor's waiting lists in your area?
Ha you try reading the guardian for a while (know your enemy) they really do believe all this sh*t. I think he/she/dont wan't to assume your gender wanted to goad the old facists/baby killers on arrse though.

Think on this

This is either very poor trolling or you are weapons grade stupid

A powerful case for open borders I'd like the denizens of this forum which I post in the context of the unease of immigration to Europe and the UK from farther afield.

As I articulted in the below post, WE need to change tack.

View attachment 449855

Some reading to chew over making the case for open borders

Egg and mushrooms on toast for breakfast today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads