The case for helicopters

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by OldRedCap, Aug 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am indebted to nigegilb via the WG Captain thread for leading me into the lacuna of Govt committees. There is a cracker regarding helicopters at Reading the whole is a luxury but a short exposure shows just what crap the pollies have been spreading despite having this sort of report available. One can only conclude that completion of expense claims takes up all the spare time that should be expended on reading.
  2. Might I suggest not using tinyurl links, they have a stigma attached to them that eithers expects you to have seven million viruses bombarded at you, or mdn blowing a goat in full HD.
  3. Er there is a plethora not a lacuna.
  4. When I was in Belize (swing that lamp, lad) we used to send ours over the border into mexico to get goodies and bring them back.
  5. seems safe.
    Duffdike - check out the wiki lacuna. I was referring to gaps. Govt cttes do not cover all. Confinement of old duffers for example?
  6. Apologies - habit from Twitter to convert to short urls. Obviously the millions who Twitter do not mind seeing MDN in mid-goat mode. I'll do better here.
    (Not as if many read my arrses anyway)