Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Carterton Grief WALT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the specifics of this case but I really don't follow your "He's never served so he has no right to care about fallen soldiers" logic Tropper. The more civilians who do care about HM Forces then the better off all will be. It's public pressure on MPs that helps to give more security to those in the Services and people should be fully encouraged to support our forces.

And heres Tropper getting ready to take on everyone who doesn't agree with him.
tropper 2.jpg
Billy 2 guitars no less!

Im no grief whore however I long for the day we get to repatriate tropper. Saying that, I doubt anyone would want to lay claim to him. Saying that, the deluded old fart does have his uses gewtting all outraged on our behalf.

Mrs Aldridge's take on this

""Lucy Riflemum Aldridge
Some people believe as they died for their country they belong to their country - forgetting entirely they have a family. Well two actually - their birth family and their military family - the two things they will sacrifice their life for should it be called for xx However if they could witness the behaviour of some people who refer to them as 'our' fallen and the ridiculous squabbles caused by people who have no clue or no connection - I'm pretty sure they wouldn't pee on them if they were on fire"""

I think we could wire Tropper into the national grid, Just think of all the free power he could produce with the steam coming from between his ears. Almost a 24/7 supply as well.

This is nothing. You should have seen the rant he had about repatriations after the first day of the Somme. Hearses were backed up for ******* miles.

""Lucy Riflemum Aldridge
Some people believe as they died for their country they belong to their country - forgetting entirely they have a family. Well two actually - their birth family and their military family - the two things they will sacrifice their life for should it be called for xx However if they could witness the behaviour of some people who refer to them as 'our' fallen and the ridiculous squabbles caused by people who have no clue or no connection - I'm pretty sure they wouldn't pee on them if they were on fire"""

Better a few misguided souls on Facebook than no-one caring at all.

""Lucy Riflemum Aldridge

That woman must be pissed off with the amount of times you call her.
I bet everytime her phone rings, her ******* heart sinks.

you and Brooks would make a good pair, both attention seeking sad cnuts, is that picture on FB really you??

I think he's great, I might just join his facebook page in support and tell everyone else I know to do the same.
Once the rest of ARRSE sees how much its winds "Two sheds" up, I should imagine he'll get a few thousand more supporters.

""Lucy Riflemum Aldridge

Seems a pretty fair description of many of the people who turned up at Wootten Bassett in the later stages - including a significant number of ex servicemen who felt the need to get involved just so that they could be seen to be involved and "caring"....just like you, eh Tropper?

Do you think Tropper cracks one out with as much enthusiasm and ferocity as he's bashing out his anger on the keyboard.

Right gents the Outrage Bus is out of workshops now, but is restricted to a max speed of 50 mph for the first 500 miles. Something to do with not blowing a gasket.

Do you think Tropper cracks one out with as much enthusiasm and ferocity as he's bashing out his anger on the keyboard.
I think Tropper is unable to see the irony of ranting about the rantings of some random Internet warrior.

Perhaps its just a manifestation of his frustration with supermarket staff re-emerging.

Right gents the Outrage Bus is out of workshops now, but is restricted to a max speed of 50 mph for the first 500 miles. Something to do with not blowing a gasket.
Great. I get to play with my ticket machine again. All a ******* board. :thumright:

Status
Not open for further replies.