The Brown Princes new ideas

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by jockass, May 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "KING BLAIR
    Now what happens?

BROWN
    Well now, Reid, Beckett, and I wait until nightfall and
    then leap out of the rabbit and take the Voters by surprise, not only
    by surprise but totally unarmed!

KING BLAIR
    Who ... Who breaks out?

BROWN
    Er ... We ... Reid, Beckett, and I ... Er ... leap out
    of the rabbit and ...

KING BLAIR covers his eyes.

BROWN
    Look, if we were to build a large wooden badger..."

Anybody else get a really really bad feeling that Brown is going to try too hard to impress us all with fantastic news ideas that will be equally if not more disasterous than his bosses? I cant help thinking there will be a series of hair brained ideas let loose to show how great he is. If he has so many up his sleeve why wait ten years? Tin foil hat time for me.

2. What new ideas are these?

I managed just three minutes of his launch speech today before I drifted into a coma, and was catatonic after five.

I wasn' really listening to what he said, but was mesmerised by the stuttering fcuk.

His full range of tics, grimaces, and rictus grins was on display, and when he paused to draw breath, his mouth was shaped like a carp surfacing to feed.

I don't know/care what he wants to do before he loses the next election - but it worries me that there is something seriously wrong with this bloke.

Every crisis this country has been in this past ten years - he simply disappears off the radar. Well, he has got nowhere to hide now, and we will shortly see what he is really made of. Good Grief! :x