The Brotherhood of Sociopaths

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheIronDuke, Aug 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I feel its about time we had some recognition. Maybe a Sociopath Day? And a club on Piccadilly.

Here is the definition. Whats not to like?

2. Application form please.

3. HOLE !!!!!!!

4. TheIronDuke

I was hoping we might explore the rape angle. Because, well... rape.... you know?

Rape.

5. That describes the person I used to be ... until I got old and got worse. :lol:

6. You are totally scary! I would feel so bad for anyone who lives with you or hangs around you on a daily basis. Stay away from us!

You have 20 points for 24 Questions.You are for 17 % pure!

The average of surfers were 48 % pure

7. Worth noting that not all sociopaths end up as serial killers; a great many of them forge successful careers in business, politics and, sometimes, the military... :twisted:

8. I think I lack the required level of charm to qualify

9. Lmfao, I'm scary? Which 4 did I not qualify for in your estimation?

10. May I claim exemption from the "incapacity for love" clause? I love my knives. Otherwise I'm in.

11. They share similar traits but are different or are you gonna tell me I'm wrong?

12. TheIronDuke

Psychopaths are fucking nutters who should be banged up in loony bins because they talk to themselves and sniff glue and mutter and that.

We are charming and erudite companions.

Clear?

13. Wa Hey!

I'm in :D

14. No idea whats wrong with that term, apparently I qualified for that fine, nobody whinged about having to have charm to be psychopathic.