The British Solution to Save Petrol

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by johnboyzzz, Feb 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The British Solution to Save Petrol

Brown wants us to cut the amount of petrol we use......

The best way to stop using so much petrol is to deport 3 million illegal immigrants!

That would be 3 million less people using our petrol. The price of petrol would come down.....

Bring our troops home from Iraq/Afghanistan to guard the Channel....

When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the Channel, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq/Afghanistan ....

Tell him if he wants to come to Britain then he must serve a tour in the military....

Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it.....

After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country.....

He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal resident..... .

This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Iraq/Afgahnistan and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves.. .....

If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq/Afghanistan anyway, without the canteen, rifle or ammo.....

Problem solved.....

2. I've read this before somewhere. I recognise the same spelling mistake.

3. Good plan :D

4. so your problem is with the immigrants not the petrol prices?

our country is letting every tom dick and abdul in at the moment..
    we should change the name of the NHS to the world health services.did you know 3 billion pounds was spent on polish pregenant women last year.

i think they can come to our country but you have to support yourself for 2 years and pay taxes.

as for them going to Iraq/Afghanistan......i wouldnt folow them in the gonga never mind into battle.

we should take that 3 billion dish it out to the troops.

do you think if we got paid a lot more for our service we would have a lot more people knocking on our door, then the army can choose who they want with out ship in and work with.....

that way we could be more of an elite army!!!!

5. Take that to the governement

6. Source of the above please, I like tangible evidence.

7. I'm doing my bit- I wrote my car off last week.

8. Well......The roman auxiliaries had to serve 25 years before gaining Ctiizenship and all the attendent rights. The French Foreign Legion have to do 5 years to gain citizenship. So I think 6 months in the stan is a bit generous! ;-)

9. Come on mate, 3 BILLION? We don't spend that much maintaining Elvis and Hitler's base on the moon.......

10. I do hope you're not suggesting he's making it up.
    With the average cost of maternity being £1,578 that would mean there were a little over 1,900,000 pregnant Polish ladies here last year. What's so unbelievable about that?

11. And how would his presence in Iraq / Afghan contribute to defending this country? I didn't realise we were over there defending the UK.

12. If thats the case we will have at least 2 million people willing to go out and find a job in a few years. Can't we swap poles for chavs????

13. Bring in chav powered rickshaw - eco friendly, stops prison overcrowding and provides cheap transport

14. Maybe someone should add a couple of hard punches to your face to make you more interesting.