The Brit awards - Stormzy? Who he?

Stormzy is a complete Virtue Signalling Left-Wing Liberal scumbag of a cockwomble, who somehow has deployed the Race-Card more times even than BravoBravo.
When are they going to start protesting against the racist under representation of non black people in rap and grime music?

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

When are they going to start protesting against the racist under representation of non black people in rap and grime music?

Goldie Lookin Chain agree with this sentiment

Good point.

I don't hear Stormzy kicking off about the anti-White Racism in sports for example - where white Men are constantly being under-represented and nobody bats an eyelid!

olympic.jpg

Yet if not enough BAME are winning Oscars or Emmys or BAFTA's he loses the plot and dons a Stab-Vest.

STORMZY-ANDREW-WHITTON-NME-GLASTO19-4084-WEB_2000.jpg

Bloody hypocrite.

As the OP for this thread, I really couldn’t give two shits about the Brit Awards or the (mainly) anti-Tory bile that is spewed out during every acceptance speech.
What the young and ignorant get up to in their spare time is of no interest to me.
What does piss me off though is the mainstream channels treating it as News and inflicting it on the rest of us, as if these ‘stars’ are imparting some sort of incredible, exciting new ideas and thoughts to the rest of the world. As for Dave, good grief!
Same detail for the BAFTAs, the Oscars etc. God, I detest the awards season.

Lacking Moral Fibre

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Stormzy now does duets with that punk of cutting edge, Ed Sheeran.

Now, I'm no expert on the current state of what's what, but even I know that the ginger chap is more magnolia than the love child of Dido & David Gray, with a touch of Coldplay being soothed by The Carpenters.

Stormzy, maybe soon you will be trying to work out who it is in a lineup...
nothing says to the poor and downtrodden unlistened to yoof of today "I feel yer pain" like driving a horrendously expensive Rolls Royce 4 x 4 around one of your fields.

philc

LE

I think its more important to look at the sort of people running Rap record labels.

A man shot dead in front of his family on Christmas Eve had contacts with Sweden’s gang world, authorities have confirmed, as details of the victim’s criminal connections emerged.

Flamur “Alex” Beqiri, 36, was shot outside his home in Battersea, south-west London, at about 9pm on 24 December as he returned with his wife and young child. The attacker fled on foot, police said.

Lowest common denominator, though, isn't it? And headlines.

Any backlash gains notoriety. And so the ball keeps rolling.

The link to Priti Patel's response was followed by this:

I'm currently dipping in and out of it while working. He's nailing it so far.
Just watched that whole 2nd video - absolutely bang on. Well worth the time.

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
a twat who the youths & drug takers think is a music god of some standard?
In reality a gob 5hite who sings anti everything lyrics to get noticed & big it up, a total cnut.

roninxix

War Hero
I hope you enjoyed your Jodrell.

Is your avatar “an old man wandering lonely” picking up a dogend.
Tis, and I generally have snot running from my nose.

Latest Threads