The Brit awards - Stormzy? Who he?

So Stormzy (had to Google him to be honest) wins a Brit award and uses the occasion to slate Theresa May, calling her a criminal and accuses her of withholding the money due to the victims of Grenfell (don’t get me started on that, there’s a whole thread devoted to it!).
What a posturing twat - this is in the NAAFI to allow weapons free and also because he has no business being in the Films, Music and All Things Arty Forum.
Music? You’re having a laugh! :sad:

Juliet Bravo will be along shortly to virtue signal and tell you not liking Grime or Stormzy is racist
Hopefully my point doesn’t come across as a racist rant, but it is against posturing, virtue signalling.

YGIAGAM OP.

I just looked at the BBC TOP forty.

Only ever heard anything by one person on it, Eminem.

Heard the names of a couple of them: Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, but never heard any music by them. (edit: I heard Sheeran sing a song on GOT).

I listen to music all day long as well.

So Stormzy (had to Google him to be honest) wins a Brit award and uses the occasion to slate Theresa May, calling her a criminal and accuses her of withholding the money due to the victims of Grenfell (don’t get me started on that, there’s a whole thread devoted to it!).
What a posturing twat - this is in the NAAFI to allow weapons free and also because he has no business being in the Films, Music and All Things Arty Forum.
Music? You’re having a laugh! :sad:[/QUOTE
]
Is that the money we are paying because some illegal caused a fire in his fridge freezer to get out of control. Is it the money that another immigrant Fraudulantly claimed by claiming his non existent family died in. The same immigrant is serving time at HMP
You mean that money ?

Apparently he's a singer, but I wasn't really paying attention to that.

1519324362923.png

Juliet Bravo will be along shortly to virtue signal and tell you not liking Grime or Stormzy is racist
Hopefully my point doesn’t come across as a racist rant, but it is against posturing, virtue signalling.
He was being sarcastic my friend. Plus @Bravo_Bravo may not have seen it yet. Hopefully now he has and may or may not be outraged on someone else’s behalf. Or as we call it in the trade - vicarious outrage.