The Brit Awards - Another Step Towards Androgyny?

I'd love it if some really fit female artist won it.

Then refused it as she identifies as a WOMAN not some made up pretend gender!

Career suicide.
That would cause the biggest twatter 'pile on' in history.

Yokel

LE
Could this be a response to certain persons (cannot remember who) who protested against awards for the two genders in that they consider themselves neither, and therefore nobody else can? Or is is because the organisers were worried about giving the award to a six foot five woman with a beard, wearing Lycra, and showing off their large meat and two veg?

Silly twisted being of whatever persuasion you imagine yourself to be. It's not about merit, it's about virtue signalling like an epileptic on speed...

The wokerati have devalued pretty much anything they touch and made it irrelevant.
Society today rewards those who are pro-actively working to prove virtue and nothing at all exists today that has not being politicized by the woke version of the jesuits.

I thought the whole concept of 'awarding' and presenting gongs to 'winners' was seriously frowned upon? ....by definition there would be 'losers' and therefore hurty feelings.... ..and that is bad... so award ceremonies should be scrapped..

Or is that just confined to school sports days and suchlike....

Yup the most popular band in the UK at the time, and they wanted to go with a bang (well firing blanks over the heads of the audience anyway)

This is what the attendees were expecting to hear,,,

I just played that for my 10 year old daughter

She loved it

There is still hope for the future of humanity

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
I just played that for my 10 year old daughter

She loved it

There is still hope for the future of humanity
Play her the other version.

I truly don't care as I've never watched it.

" # me too " ... presumably consistent with the aim of the change .

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Could this be a response to certain persons (cannot remember who) who protested against awards for the two genders in that they consider themselves neither, and therefore nobody else can? Or is is because the organisers were worried about giving the award to a six foot five woman with a beard, wearing Lycra, and showing off their large meat and two veg?
Dana Walt.

dana1.jpg

Aye but in our new Utopia, you are supposed to see that and accept it without comment. So obviously as there is no dissent, “everyone” thinks it all ok and quite normal.

The Brit Awards have now scrapped male and female categories. Will the MOBOs now follow suit and become more inclusive?

In all seriousness will the Oscars et al be falling over themselves to replicate this or will the more astute realise that means only half as many awards to go around?

How utterly racist can you be??????????? The MOBO's are on record as once having honoured one other white man other than Michael Jackson.

(he may have been a limo driver, no one is sure)

Latest Threads