The Brexit reconciliation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine with people who wanted to remain and accept the result. People who want to ignore the result, feck em. People who find it funny some MPs have broken their manifesto commitments on Brexit, feck em.

BREXIT is like the Hotel California.
Perhaps. Carrying on the analogy though, if the Brexit forum is the Hotel California, the threads within the Brexit formula are like the individual guest rooms in the hotel. You don't have to go into those rooms despite never being able to leave the hotel.

Reconciliation you say? I think we all know the answer to that:

1568660913678.png

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I'll forgive all the remoaners - once the fook off to Europe and get their complaining arses out of the UK. If they want to be Europeans - good! fook off and don't come back - you traitors!!!

From the great orator. We shall fight them on the beaches .......unless they boo us.
That’s a great look.

‘If you’re heading for Dunkirk, hang a left past Brussels’.

From the great orator. We shall fight them on the beaches .......unless they boo us.
That’s a great look.

Its pricks like you that don't get a pass tbh. Gleeful at some nomark tinpot wanky little countries failed stunt against the PM . How are we supposed to regard you as British? (You keep claiming you are not a fenian despite all evidence to the contrary so I assume you would want to be thought of as British?)

Boys and Girls,
This thread is aimed at those arrsers, from both sides of the argument, whom wish to now forget about the rights and wrongs of brexit, and to discuss the political devide in this country, and who is to blame for causing it.
Perhaps we can use this thread to moan about the politicians and the press.
Stop starting Brexit threads

I will be magnanimous after Brexit has actually happened.

Ofcourse remainers will have to be subjected to an enlightening re-education programme and have earned their forgiveness with good works, such as cleaning up nuclear waste or killing the cast of Hollyoaks.
I lost my ( honestly held ) magnanimit yey about two years ago.
When Brexit actually happens ,I am going to throw the best party in town.

That’s a great look.

Haha, hopefully you don't live in the UK, but if you do - I hope you'll be going to live in the EU with your Non elected Dictatorship, heroes - and if you're young enough you can join the EU Army, wave the EU flag and whatever else - the UK won't miss you, we'll be happy to see you go!

Haha, hopefully you don't live in the UK, but if you do - I hope you'll be going to live in the EU with your Non elected Dictatorship, heroes - and if you're young enough you can join the EU Army, wave the EU flag and whatever else - the UK won't miss you, we'll be happy to see you go!
Please let there be a God

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Its pricks like you that don't get a pass tbh. Gleeful at some nomark tinpot wanky little countries failed stunt against the PM . How are we supposed to regard you as British? (You keep claiming you are not a fenian despite all evidence to the contrary so I assume you would want to be thought of as British?)

Luckily, you don’t get a say.
I am British, right down to the T shirt. Unionist too.

What I’m not is a brexiter or supportive of this useless farrago of shit.

If you wish to collaborate and associate yourself with this ruinous exercise. Go ahead.
But look at the state of the clown running the show.
You think he’s the one to deliver it .

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer

The GFA assured everyone that the Irish question had been answered and the problem solved.

I still think it was by accident, but whatever it was it worked. Brexit looks to have the capacity to wreck that.

2016 the centenary of the Easter rising in Dublin. It was barely mentioned by Sinn Fein. The dissidents were nowhere to be seen and the Irish Government made sure that the shinners got nowhere near the front of the proceedings. (The shinners didn’t mind as all it did was remind them how far we had come and how little they had attained)

Then along comes Brexit. The shinners are back on their hind legs. And a United Ireland is looking more of a possibility than at any time in the last 50 years.

And the little englanders are willing to make the U.K. even smaller, poorer and with less influence.

Even Theresa May would have stood her ground today.

Luckily, you don’t get a say.
I am British, right down to the T shirt. Unionist too.

What I’m not is a brexiter or supportive of this useless farrago of shit.

If you wish to collaborate and associate yourself with this ruinous exercise. Go ahead.
But look at the state of the clown running the show.
You think he’s the one to deliver it .
Do i wish to 'collaborate' with British democracy? Yes. If you don't, piss off to the south.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Do i wish to 'collaborate' with British democracy? Yes. If you don't, piss off to the south.
I may well have that decision made for me, which is something I would profoundly regret. But a word of advice while the brexiters are going on about minor, unimportant little countries, they’re the ones which the Eu are going to stand behind as members.

Which they did with us in sanctions against Russia. And attacks on Syria.
If Brexit happens it’s going to be an interesting future.

Why's that?
You gotta finish the job...can't be half arsing this.....you want the kids to know daddy did a good job and mommy won't hurt them with her libtard lies and love of the EUSSR any more!...

I may well have that decision made for me, which is something I would profoundly regret. But a word of advice while the brexiters are going on about minor, unimportant little countries, they’re the ones which the Eu are going to stand behind as members.
Do you honestly believe the shoite you type ?

Under the EU, those minor, unimportant little Countries are going to disappear and become, unimportant little Regions.

Give your head a shake and get off the drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads