The Brexit reconciliation thread.

Boys and Girls,
This thread is aimed at those arrsers, from both sides of the argument, whom wish to now forget about the rights and wrongs of brexit, and to discuss the political devide in this country, and who is to blame for causing it.
Perhaps we can use this thread to moan about the politicians and the press.

There can be no reconciliation until the result of the referendum is implemented in full & the treasonous remainiacs in the HoC & elsewhere have publicly accepted there wrongdoing by collaborating with a foreign power. IMHO ;)

Obviously remainers are to blame for the political divide, perhaps if we banished them to the Europe they love so much things could calm down for a bit

Obviously remainers are to blame for the political divide, perhaps if we banished them to the Europe they love so much things could calm down for a bit
"Banished" is such a provocative and judgemental word.

Perpetual Exile gives a solid foundation and meaning of permanence upon which to build a new life overseas.

cowgoesmoo

Old-Salt
I blame the SNP - it was their stamping of feet that produced the indyref in 2014 which I think encouraged those agitating for the brexit referendum

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
The Luxembourg PM has twigged who’s at fault. Even the great Churchillian orator can no longer stick defending this disaster in public. All he wants to do is get a brino deal through so he can spend the next three years as PM during the transition period.

I will be magnanimous after Brexit has actually happened.

Ofcourse remainers will have to be subjected to an enlightening re-education programme and have earned their forgiveness with good works, such as cleaning up nuclear waste or killing the cast of Hollyoaks.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I will be magnanimous after Brexit has actually happened.

Ofcourse remainers will have to be subjected to an enlightening re-education programme and have earned their forgiveness with good works, such as cleaning up nuclear waste or killing the cast of Hollyoaks.
So that’s Hollyoaks on for another decade or so, it just never stops.

mrdude

War Hero
I'll forgive all the remoaners - once the fook off to Europe and get their complaining arses out of the UK. If they want to be Europeans - good! fook off and don't come back - you traitors!!!

Almost 3 years ago, I woke up in Norway (fishing trip with mates) and Leave had won.

There was no celebration because people i had known for 30+ years, and obviously loved in a manly, non- buggering sort of way, were , more Pro EU than me.

I understand that even Best Mates can have different opinions. it makes conversation relevant and interesting.

Don't ever forgive lads, hold those grudges tighter then your first born, nurture them and when the time is right, slip that dagger between your remain voting wife's ribs....that'll teach the bitch!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chuggafugga Brexit 19
Robbo_72 Brexit 50
retread2 Brexit 145

Latest Threads