Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The BREXIT PARTY . . . Oh dear . . . !!

Independence from EU dictates . . . Escape from “Open Borders” . . . Regaining our Sovereignty . . . Taking control of immigration . . . Ha! Ha!

From the subsequent comments in the LINK below, it would seem that The BREXIT PARTY, is a “Broad Church”, left leaning . . .

“Let them all in - or YOU are a RACIST”

. . . type of party.

Who would have thought it?!

It has already been suggested to The BREXIT PARTY, that:

"The content of the attached was a surprise, and certainly a cause of confusion - in particularly the accusation that Chairman Richard Tice has supported the illegal, unnecessary and uncontrolled migration across the Mediterranean . . . from North Africa to Europe.

Before your (their) existing, enthusiastic, supporters (are willing to) generate more interest in, and garner more support for, The BREXIT PARTY - it is suggested that some clarification needs to be publicised as soon as possible !!"

You stupid Trog cünt.

So, this is the Brexit Party supporting migration into the EU, which we are leaving. Do you knuckle-dragging right-wing mongtards need it spelled out to you?

The original post is devoid of context , a link to the podcast or whatever it was is needed to see what the message is.

The original post is devoid of context , a link to the podcast or whatever it was is needed to see what the message is.
It seems, from the response I've got that some explanation is indeed needed. So here goes ...

1. The first post gave a link to some bloke moaning about two BP MEPs supporting Majid Majid's calls to provide support to illegal immigrants/asylum seekers crossing the Med. Apparently the more right wing elements of the BP support base are unhappy with this.

2. I pointed out that the support being offered was for MENA migrants entering the EU. As we are due to leave the EU any day now, said migrants might enter the EU, but they won't be entering the UK.

NSP

LE
As we are due to leave the EU any day now, said migrants might enter the EU, but they won't be entering the UK.
Unless they manage to get a mile or so clear of the French coast in a rubber boat, in which case the UKBA* appears to be only too willing to pick them up and land them in the nearest port.

The nearest UK port, that is...

* Or whatever the latest megabucks rebranding exercise in spaffing public money up the wall now calls them.

It seems, from the response I've got that some explanation is indeed needed. So here goes ...

1. The first post gave a link to some bloke moaning about two BP MEPs supporting Majid Majid's calls to provide support to illegal immigrants/asylum seekers crossing the Med. Apparently the more right wing elements of the BP support base are unhappy with this.

2. I pointed out that the support being offered was for MENA migrants entering the EU. As we are due to leave the EU any day now, said migrants might enter the EU, but they won't be entering the UK.

I get your point.

Not that whether we're in or out of the EU us likely to make the least difference to migrants making their way to Britain.

Not exactly sticklers for bureaucracy are they?

Unless they manage to get a mile or so clear of the French coast in a rubber boat, in which case the UKBA* appears to be only too willing to pick them up and land them in the nearest port.

The nearest UK port, that is...

* Or whatever the latest megabucks rebranding exercise in spaffing public money up the wall now calls them.
If they can get from the Bay of Sirte to the English Channel in a rubber boat, quite frankly they deserve asylum here.

So, this is the Brexit Party supporting migration into the EU, which we are leaving. Do you knuckle-dragging right-wing mongtards need it spelled out to you?
Very obviously.

I think "sticky keyboard" drill should be approached; the information to be punched in, hard.

NSP

LE
If they can get from the Bay of Sirte to the English Channel in a rubber boat, quite frankly they deserve asylum here.
They tend to go from the GoS to Italy and then make their way overland before attempting the Channel.

:rolleyes:

They demonstrate more get up and go than most of the football shirt wearing, zero contribution mouth breathers that get ever so angry about them.

Independence from EU dictates . . . Escape from “Open Borders” . . . Regaining our Sovereignty . . . Taking control of immigration . . . Ha! Ha!

From the subsequent comments in the LINK below, it would seem that The BREXIT PARTY, is a “Broad Church”, left leaning . . .

“Let them all in - or YOU are a RACIST”

. . . type of party.

Who would have thought it?!

It has already been suggested to The BREXIT PARTY, that:

"The content of the attached was a surprise, and certainly a cause of confusion - in particularly the accusation that Chairman Richard Tice has supported the illegal, unnecessary and uncontrolled migration across the Mediterranean . . . from North Africa to Europe.

Before your (their) existing, enthusiastic, supporters (are willing to) generate more interest in, and garner more support for, The BREXIT PARTY - it is suggested that some clarification needs to be publicised as soon as possible !!"

Well, genius; time for the traditional Q:

Thread going as expected?

Last edited:
They demonstrate more get up and go than most of the football shirt wearing, zero contribution mouth breathers that get ever so angry about them.
What about the blokes who dress up as soljers and don't go anywhere?

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Could you moderator-types kindly do us a wee favour and thread-ban people who you would like us to ignore please?

I'm just asking for a little self-moderation, that's all.

If - beyond this polite request - people still cannot self-moderate, then I'll do what you suggest.