The Brexit P45 Awards

Who do you think will get it handed to them by the electorate?
To many MP's for a survey so copy/paste the current list and add your choice as a reply.

My nomination:

Jess Phillips +1

I don't know but I hope there are lots of them getting the boot.

The reality is many MPs will be feeling the heat because the voter, whether remain or brexit have become total tarts and are no longer loyal to any particular master... I would however find it hilarious if Saint Rory was ditched.

Funnily enough up here in the North of Britain there is a online campaign to vote tactically in the next GE and this just popped up on faceache

Capture.JPG

Funnily enough up here in the North of Britain there is a online campaign to vote tactically in the next GE and this just popped up on faceache

View attachment 419476.
Now that would be sweet. Then just clip Letter to America to the 'Lochaber no more, Skye no more' bit and play it on permanent loop outside his gaff for a week for everytime he's crowbarred Scotland into debates that have feck all to do with Scotland.

Admittedly that would end up being one of those US style sentences of 1,721 years, with 30 years off for early plea.

ugly

LE
I'll be happy to see our local lib dems slime ball sign on.

Shame Guy Fawkes isn't available......has he any living relatives??? Just asking!

Not too sure about liebour MPs in the north some may get away with it just for being labour MPs
I wouldn’t be too sure about that. I’m sure I heard a Farage soundite where he suggested standing in Pontefract (Yvette Cooper’s seat) in the event of a snap election. He’d win hands down; its solid labour, but they voted massively to leave.

ugly

LE
I wouldn’t be too sure about that. I’m sure I heard a Farage soundite where he suggested standing in Pontefract (Yvette Cooper’s seat) in the event of a snap election. He’d win hands down; its solid labour, but they voted massively to leave.
It would be worth moving there long enough to register to vote just to lend a hand

no f in beer

Old-Salt
Maggie Beckett is the MP round here, always has been, and i would say always will be, but Derby is a Leave City, and even i would vote Lib dem to get rid of her, depends if Brexit field a candidate, could see them sneaking it with a split Lib/Lab vote. Tories could nick Derby North back off Marxist Williamson, that would be nice.

Beckett needs to go as, in her own words " I am the moron who nominated JC for leader"

The list of names is to long for this post, but I suspect that I share many with the electorate, who are not happy bunnies with those who have said one thing and done another. Particularly those who crossed the floor but shrugged their shoulders at calling a by-election.

NSP

LE
My MP, Rebecca Pow, needs handing her cards. Not over Brexit per se but because she's even more useless and absent than her predecessor, the never-seen-unless-there's-a-photo-op Jeremy Browne.

The list of names is to long for this post, but I suspect that I share many with the electorate, who are not happy bunnies with those who have said one thing and done another. Particularly those who crossed the floor but shrugged their shoulders at calling a by-election.
Twice in recent years our MP has done that - Davies then Boles. Just shows their total, arrogant contempt for the constituents who voted for them.

Latest Threads