Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Brexit Consequences Thread

OK, I'm taking requests for emergency supplies, anyone need , beans, toilet paper, small Mexican lad that can fit into tight spaces, etc, let me know....we'll get through this together....

Onward Christian soldiers
Marching as to war
With the cross of Jesus
Going on before
Onward then, ye people
Join our happy throng
Blend with ours your voices
In our triumph song

OK, I'm taking requests for emergency supplies, anyone need , beans, toilet paper, small Mexican lad that can fit into tight spaces, etc, let me know....we'll get through this together....

Marching as to war
With the cross of Jesus
Going on before
Onward then, ye people
Join our happy throng
In our triumph song

If you can get it to the border (you know what I mean, real or imagined). I’ll get it lifted from there.

Marching as to war
With the cross of Jesus
Going on before
Onward then, ye people
Join our happy throng
In our triumph song
Edit the song, use Jerusalem and you could be onto a winner.

anyone know what these 3500 "troops" are for? Why do they think that law and order will break down if we leave the eu without a trade deal?

Food, medicine and materials can all be purchased direct from any of our friends and allies, not least the US, Australia, and Canada so what is all the fuss about? Our friends and allies will sell us these things without a formally arranged trade deal (which we should have been sorting out for the past 2 years and getting them signed off by now).

anyone know what these 3500 "troops" are for? Why do they think that law and order will break down if we leave the eu without a trade deal?

Food, medicine and materials can all be purchased direct from any of our friends and allies, not least the US, Australia, and Canada so what is all the fuss about? Our friends and allies will sell us these things without a formally arranged trade deal (which we should have been sorting out for the past 2 years and getting them signed off by now).

Probably for helping load and unload items and to actually drive them around the country?
Troops are usually used in UK to assist the civil population, not to open fire on them as many on Arrse would seem to like.

Probably for helping load and unload items and to actually drive them around the country?
Troops are usually used in UK to assist the civil population, not to open fire on them as many on Arrse would seem to like.

because we wont have foreign freight drivers on the roads doing the deliveries?

I suppose the RLC may finally get their chance to shine

because we wont have foreign freight drivers on the roads doing the deliveries?

I suppose the RLC may finally get their chance to shine

Some ideas in The ES for high priority requirements.

Thousands of troops on standby as No10 activates No Deal Brexit plans

Capture.jpg

:

Just chalk it up to "project fear" and don't think too much about it.....would you like a fried rat burger?