Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Brexit Consequences Thread

I thought this might be of interest to some people. His opinions on who Britain's close international partners in the world should be are interesting as well.

Articles in the Potato Times won't change my mind.
As ever, your bitter tears of rage, make me tumescent. Keep shaking those angry little fists.

Your personal erection details are your own affair. Although there's probably an Internet market for "brexitty guy with a stiffy", which I'm not going to research.

The numbers are interesting... like the Scottish Nats, are you attacking the man, not the ball, or do you have something about UK economic performance post Brexit that you can share?

I thought this might be of interest to some people. His opinions on who Britain's close international partners in the world should be are interesting as well.

I agree with what he said. The fight is going to be over what constitutes a "good deal".
It is entirely possible to leave the EU in name only if we aren't careful, and that wasn't what Brexit was about.
It's like having an arguement with someone , patching it up and giving them something coz it's a nice thing to do. Beware of what you give.

I agree with what he said. The fight is going to be over what constitutes a "good deal".
It is entirely possible to leave the EU in name only if we aren't careful, and that wasn't what Brexit was about.
It's like having an arguement with someone , patching it up and giving them something coz it's a nice thing to do. Beware of what you give.

I'm looking forward to the autumn when Johnson's 'oven-ready deal' turns out to be a great steaming pile of 'fudge'.

Your personal erection details are your own affair. Although there's probably an Internet market for "brexitty guy with a stiffy", which I'm not going to research.

The numbers are interesting... like the Scottish Nats, are you attacking the man, not the ball, or do you have something about UK economic performance post Brexit that you can share?
Here's a tip on how to spot weepy, fake Brexit news.
When the article starts, " As Boris Johnson tears up pledges of ‘level playing field’ with the EU ", you can pretty much guarantee that it's remain nonsense and hyperbole.
Spud doesn't need white knighting by a communist, he can potato all on his own.
On the matter of my throbbing member, I get off of weepy remain tears. Keep going, I'm nearly there.

Here's a tip on how to spot weepy, fake Brexit news.
When the article starts, " As Boris Johnson tears up pledges of ‘level playing field’ with the EU ", you can pretty much guarantee that it's remain nonsense and hyperbole.
Spud doesn't need white knighting by a communist, he can potato all on his own.
On the matter of my throbbing member, I get off of weepy remain tears. Keep going, I'm nearly there.

Reported for racism.

Black Knights Matter.

I'm looking forward to the autumn when Johnson's 'oven-ready deal' turns out to be a great steaming pile of 'fudge'.
What you are really looking forward to is one itsy-bitsy change in policy which you can latch on to and claim is a massive U-turn by the government, whereas it will turn out to be nothing more than normal negotiating to-ing and fro-ing. From that itsy-bitsy change in policy you will then declare yourself vindicated - a stance that will more than likely be laughed at by most Arrsers.

More accurate?

What you are really looking forward to is one itsy-bitsy change in policy which you can latch on to and claim is a massive U-turn by the government, whereas it will turn out to be nothing more than normal negotiating to-ing and fro-ing. From that itsy-bitsy change in policy you will then declare yourself vindicated - a stance that will more than likely be laughed at by most Arrsers.

More accurate?

No.