Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Brexit Report card from the Speccy:

Trade 3/5
Norn Iron 1/5
Immigration 3/5
Regulation 1/5

Curate's egg; then again was it ever going to be anything else?

Actingunpaid

War Hero
This is good news. Even less EU or eu in our daily lives. Might help the moaners get over it.

toilet.png

Why? Do you think I serve soup? Some cretins on here do think so.
Of course we don’t all think you serve soup. I heard that, because of Brexit, there are fewer people at Sandhurst who need soup, so you’ve been rerolled to decanting the port.

This is good news. Even less EU or eu in our daily lives. Might help the moaners get over it.

View attachment 628677
I must admit, I used to get a little annoyed at companies sticking “euro” or ”EU” on everything.

This was nothing to do with my dislike of the EU, and everything to do with the shallowness of advertising.

It was like sticking “now in pink” on lady razors; the product isn’t any better, there has been no improvement to the service, but it aims to attract the sort of person who puts image ahead of utility.

It is patronising, exploitative and shallow.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Of course we don’t all think you serve soup. I heard that, because of Brexit, there are fewer people at Sandhurst who need soup, so you’ve been rerolled to decanting the port.
You heard wrong. Sandhurst is fully recruited. Re-roled, btw.

You heard wrong. Sandhurst is fully recruited. Re-roled, btw.
I believe the cool kids need to know whether you re-stocked with white, brown or granary.

Latest Threads