The Brexit Consequences Thread

The NI thing is realistically just for an internal US audience (people of Irish Catholic ancestry who generally vote Democrat - hence the need keep them sweet). Nothing to see here.

But certainly Biden sees the EU as politically and economically more significant than the UK. Why this might surprise anybody remains a mystery.

So a conglomerate of 27 Nations that are generally all in recession to some degree or another, that are unable to make any political decision within anything less than 6 months without someone breaking rank or publicly disagreeing with the decision. That is led by a succession of political nobodies of limited wit, intelligence or capability is seen by Biden as more significant than the UK ?

That says a lot about the capability of Biden.

when trump was in charge like it or not everyone knew it, with Biden everyone knows its not him but no one knows if its his wife, his dog, or his chief of staff - and neither do they!
It will be interesting to see what Old Joe tries to promise the world, when his domestic agenda is DOA thanks to internal divisions between his party. But either way I wouldn't plan on his party being able to do SFA in January of 2023.

It will be interesting to see what Old Joe tries to promise the world, when his domestic agenda is DOA thanks to internal divisions between his party. But either way I wouldn't plan on his party being able to do SFA in January of 2023.

Has Joe been nominated for a Nobel prize yet, or doesn't he tick the right on diversity boxes?

1623344893096.png

1623344996702.png

WATCH: Chair of Britain Stronger in Europe Admits Campaign Exaggerated Risks of Brexit

Has Joe been nominated for a Nobel prize yet, or doesn't he tick the right on diversity boxes?
Not until he is neutered by his besties in the Squad.

But any executive agreement he makes can be voided by his successor, and I wouldn't bet money that it will be Harris or a member of the Democratic party in charge in 25.

The NI thing is realistically just for an internal US audience (people of Irish Catholic ancestry who generally vote Democrat - hence the need keep them sweet). Nothing to see here.

But certainly Biden sees the EU as politically and economically more significant than the UK. Why this might surprise anybody remains a mystery.

of course they do Baggers

Not until he is neutered by his besties in the Squad.

But any executive agreement he makes can be voided by his successor, and I wouldn't bet money that it will be Harris or a member of the Democratic party in charge in 25.

defo not Harris! she has zero likability factor even amongst Democrats, laughs like a hyena at her own jokes which are seriously not funny! has zero knowledge or experience as a statesman and is generally just a completely horrible human being very akin to Hillary Clinton. Zuckerberg and co seriously fecked up when selecting Biden and Harris and I highly suspect that they weren't expecting the wheels to come so quickly before they could line up whoever their successors are. by 2022 the USA economy will have tanked, personal taxes will be through the roof and both China and Iran will have run roughshod over whomever they want making Biden and the Democrats look like complete failures even to the far left.

defo not Harris! she has zero likability factor even amongst Democrats, laughs like a hyena at her own jokes which are seriously not funny! has zero knowledge or experience as a statesman and is generally just a completely horrible human being very akin to Hillary Clinton. Zuckerberg and co seriously fecked up when selecting Biden and Harris and I highly suspect that they weren't expecting the wheels to come so quickly before they could line up whoever their successors are. by 2022 the USA economy will have tanked, personal taxes will be through the roof and both China and Iran will have run roughshod over whomever they want making Biden and the Democrats look like complete failures even to the far left.

If you look at the attached chart, food and petrol are going up rather quickly here in the Colonies, which despite what the Fed says is a bad fecking thing. People vote with their wallets and don't give a toss about grand and Nobel ideas when they are struggling to make ends meet. But just wait until Christmas when the average Joe has to cut back on the shopping spree and the alarm bells really start to ring. When inflation outpaces wages as is the case. A consumer based economy is going to melt, when people like myself don't have the free money to throw around.

Harris is going to hang herself with the border and voting rights, as she doesn't have a clue what to do or why it matters to the public.

I just hope the Democrats manage to vote themselves out of power for a generation after this turn at the steering wheel.

Last edited:

If you look at the attached chart food and petrol are going up rather quickly here in the Colonies, which despite what the Fed says is a bad fecking thing. People vote with their wallets and don't give a toss about grand and nobel ideas when they are struggling to make ends meet. But just wait until Christmas when the average Joe has to cut back on the shopping spree and the alarm bells really start to ring. When inflation outpaces wages as is the case a consumer based economy is going to melt, when people like myself don't have the free money to throw around.

Harris is going to hang herself with the border and voting rights, as she doesn't have a clue what to do or why it matters to the public.

I just hope the Democrats manage to vote themselves out of power for a generation after this turn at the steering wheel.

the average American salary is now worth 13% less than it did when Trump was running the show - and that is before sleepy Joe cancels Trumps middle class tax cuts as he has repeatedly promised! 6 months in and rampant inflation well on its way to a stagflation. The only reason I care is that the US economy tends to influence the rest of the worlds so biden/Harris's lunacy will seriously feck up the worlds post covid recovery and only benefit China and all the other countries who dont care about green pish and all the other Democrat/EU idiocy

the average American salary is now worth 13% less than it did when Trump was running the show - and that is before sleepy Joe cancels Trumps middle class tax cuts as he has repeatedly promised! 6 months in and rampant inflation well on its way to a stagflation. The only reason I care is that the US economy tends to influence the rest of the worlds so biden/Harris's lunacy will seriously feck up the worlds post covid recovery and only benefit China and all the other countries who dont care about green pish and all the other Democrat/EU idiocy
You are not wrong, I am taking home less then what I was pre Covid and I have no COLA in sight. So the only way we deal with the inflation is to cut back on discretionary spending. So fewer road trips, fancy dinners, and less material crap comes home. So no orders to vendors overseas etc. Inflation is a hidden tax that saps the middle class and poor, and you are right to worry. It will come to hit the other side of the pond, it is only a matter of time. I don't think the Chinese will benefit as much as they think they will, their consumers do like imports and they need the world to feed their population.

You are not wrong, I am taking home less then what I was pre Covid and I have no COLA in sight. So the only way we deal with the inflation is to cut back on discretionary spending. So fewer road trips, fancy dinners, and less material crap comes home. So no orders to vendors overseas etc. Inflation is a hidden tax that saps the middle class and poor, and you are right to worry. It will come to hit the other side of the pond, it is only a matter of time. I don't think the Chinese will benefit as much as they think they will, their consumers do like imports and they need the world to feed their population.

I found out last night some Mexican food chain in the US has just announced it has had to raise its prices to cover the new $15 minimum wage - another Democrat idea which will
a. result in job losses/cut in hours
b. raised costs for the meal
c. a drastic reduction in the tips the waiters/waitresses get that makes up the bulk of their wages.

and, thats before you take into acount Biden is paying people upto 40K a year to be unemployed and small businesses cannot pay equivalent or greater wages so businesses are unable to get enough staff to become profitable and others will just have to shut and make more people unemployed.

PS I hate the American system of low wages and the tipping culture and believe you should get a decent wage for a decent job without the need for tipping but its not my country so not my business

I found out last night some Mexican food chain in the US has just announced it has had to raise its prices to cover the new $15 minimum wage - another Democrat idea which will
a. result in job losses/cut in hours
b. raised costs for the meal
c. a drastic reduction in the tips the waiters/waitresses get that makes up the bulk of their wages.

and, thats before you take into acount Biden is paying people upto 40K a year to be unemployed and small businesses cannot pay equivalent or greater wages so businesses are unable to get enough staff to become profitable and others will just have to shut and make more people unemployed.

PS I hate the American system of low wages and the tipping culture and believe you should get a decent wage for a decent job without the need for tipping but its not my country so not my business
Chipotle isn’t that great tbh.

Yes they will further automate as much as possible like MCDonalds. Fewer jobs for the people that need them, and the Youf who demand 15 an hour with no work ethic will be some of the last hired.

Or also cut down on portion sizes, which wouldn’t be terrible.

Those folks are hourly with the option to tip at the counter. Those kind of fast food joints are not quite in the same league as the Outback Steakhouse.

The GOP is cutting the Fed unemployment extravaganza. The Red and Blue states do things very differently these days. With the result that the population of flyover country is going to swell with “leftugee’s”.

But hey thanks to Joe I will be a felon by years end. His party is alienating more people then converting them.

Last edited:
BBC Lunchtime News has just shown Van der Leyen and minions arriving in Cornwall, disembarking from a UK-reg corporate aircraft (G-LEGC).
Unintended consequence?

G-LOST would be better.

Biden worries me in that he might get us involved in some boots on ground with some real big time scrapping as the Dems stop "US insularity".

I find it odd that everyone loves and justifies the US to apply the muscle on their behalf, and then scream like **** when the US applies muscle on behalf of the US.

Latest Threads