Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Brexit Consequences Thread

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Leave.EU screws up their domain registration transfer - blames Irish government.

Hmm, blaming people who have nothing to do with the problem - didn't they try that before somewhere...?

Leave.EU screws up their domain registration transfer - blames Irish government.

Hmm, blaming people who have nothing to do with the problem - didn't they try that before somewhere...?

Praise indeed from the guru of misdirection, gibberish and blaming technology for an inability to use it.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
From the desk of Anthony Mangnall.

Am increasingly concerned by the extreme behaviour shown by EU customs agents.

I have heard about a gun being drawn on one driver for not having documentation for empty boxes in his van.

Completely against the UK-EU trade deal & is severely impacting our exports, including fish

This from one of the the UKs concerned MPs. It looks as if the EU are getting fed up with drivers turning up without bothering to fill in the forms.

is there such a thing as an Eu customs agent, so we’ll know who to avoid?
Do they have special colourful uniforms?

From the desk of Anthony Mangnall.

Am increasingly concerned by the extreme behaviour shown by EU customs agents.

I have heard about a gun being drawn on one driver for not having documentation for empty boxes in his van.

Completely against the UK-EU trade deal & is severely impacting our exports, including fish

This from one of the the UKs concerned MPs. It looks as if the EU are getting fed up with drivers turning up without bothering to fill in the forms.

is there such a thing as an Eu customs agent, so we’ll know who to avoid?
Do they have special colourful uniforms?
Bushmills and the Internet.
That Covid has a lot to answer for.

Mostly digital too

Despite @Graculus provided links, everything I can see revolves around vehicles arriving a port of departure without the correct paperwork. That is not a Dover issue.

The biggest single cause of delay for fish products seem to be that exporters and hauliers are struggling to get the correct paperwork which is firmly under the control of the Scottish Government.
DFDS hasn't got its system in order, and they admit it, I believe they are the biggest groupage operator for fish out of Scotland
Vet/health checks are simply a clusterfuck, Scottish Government responsible for that
Exporters are not getting their paperwork correct.

These are the primary reasons lorries are being delayed getting across the Channel.

HMG has been quite clear for over a year on the changingg requirements, Every operator in the UK has been updated regularly and with great clarity by HMG.

@Graculus the problems at Dover are caused by people not preparing their shit. The Scottish Government has not done its part.

Dread

LE
You wrote all of that with a ruler didn't you?

There you go Mr Masher.

By the cringe, you are almost as stupid as Higgs "I love dead Jews" Bosun. Are you brothers or husband and husband?

The article you linked from the EU's main cheerleader (the BBC) is from 2019.

Now, I wonder... could you possibly tell the members of this site anything that has changed since 2019? Maybe an international treaty that was agreed just before the end of 2020 that could have some impact on the current situation?

Also, despite your attempts to dissemble, the article clearly states that the temporary restrictions on landing cod were for one species only. I hadn't realised that Scottish fishermen were only capable of catching cod, and none of the other species of fish in the sea.

I have more bad news for you: the UK will be unilaterally reducing and/or banning the catch of several species of fish in several places around the UK over the next coming years (as well as increasing the catch of others). It's called fisheries management. You utter bellend.

Last edited:
You decided the clip was about fishing. So far so good ?
You dropped the lip into a strand of the thread about fishing, which was balmin gthe SNP. So far so good?

Drop something else random in, it'll make it more interesting.

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
Despite @Graculus provided links, everything I can see revolves around vehicles arriving a port of departure without the correct paperwork. That is not a Dover issue.

The biggest single cause of delay for fish products seem to be that exporters and hauliers are struggling to get the correct paperwork which is firmly under the control of the Scottish Government.
DFDS hasn't got its system in order, and they admit it, I believe they are the biggest groupage operator for fish out of Scotland
Vet/health checks are simply a clusterfuck, Scottish Government responsible for that
Exporters are not getting their paperwork correct.

These are the primary reasons lorries are being delayed getting across the Channel.

HMG has been quite clear for over a year on the changingg requirements, Every operator in the UK has been updated regularly and with great clarity by HMG.

@Graculus the problems at Dover are caused by people not preparing their shit. The Scottish Government has not done its part.

ah yes, but why would the Jockinese get their Brexit act together when McKranky chimps 24/7 Scotland’s rejoining the EU?

By the cringe, you are almost as stupid as Higgs "I love dead Jews" Bosun. Are you brothers or husband and husband?
Did you marry yourself over sever generations? Asking for a geneticist.
The article you linked from the EU's main cheerleader (the BBC) is from 2019.
What's your approved source? Völkischer Beobachter?
Now, I wonder... could you possibly tell the members of this site anything that has changed since 2019? Maybe an international treaty that was agreed just before the end of 2020 could have some impact on the current situation?
See what the cut is in and where most of it is fished...clue, it isn't UK waters.
Also, despite your attempts to dissemble, the article clearly states that the temporary restrictions on landing cod were for one species only. I hadn't realised that Scottish fishermen were only capable of catching cod, and none of the other species of fish in the sea.
They can catch whatever they have to, if they can't sell to Europ the UK will need to change its diet.
I have more bad news for you: the UK will unilaterally reducing and/or banning the catch of several species of fish in several places around the UK over the next coming years. It's called fisheries management.
I suspect that bankrupting Scotish vessel owners will do a great deal to preserve stocks.
You utter bellend.
Your chat up lines are shite dear. Get yersen back down to Alterego.

You dropped the lip into a strand of the thread about fishing, which was balmin gthe SNP. So far so good?

Drop something else random in, it'll make it more interesting.
Does it upset you that so far two weeks in, the best you can come up with is streaming services not working on the continent and limited issues with exports which are mostly down to poor preparation by businesses?

Where’s my grounded planes?

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs
ah yes, but why would the Jockinese get their Brexit act together when McKranky chimps 24/7 Scotland’s rejoining the EU?
The idea of an independent Scotland joining the EU is sheer fantasy.
In the first place Scotland is economically a basket case.
The EU will not be a round for much longer for anyone to join.

Neither has the UK government. Perhaps they should all just throw the forms away?

Does it upset you that so far two weeks in, the best you can come up with is streaming services not working on the continent and limited issues with exports which are mostly down to poor preparation by businesses?

Where’s my grounded planes?
Go and answer the multiple answers I gave to your bog standard howling and I'll get back to you.

Latest Threads