Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Brexit Consequences Thread

Oyibo

LE
the Irish figures are bollox.
nearly all of it is tax avoidance box shifting (see Apple) that shows up on the books, but adds no value to the RoI economy.

On paper, the Irish are twice as well off as Britain, in reality, they are not as well off.

Fifth largest contributor you say...

Tragic....

JB

Fifth largest contributor you say...

Tragic....

JB

Bejasus Micheal!
we’re richer than Britain so we are!

per capita $ 2020

B4A90F39-339B-4CE1-8BCB-0BDDA39EDBC8.jpeg

You didnt ask a simple question, you asked a question without mentioning all the facts.
Other countries werent locked into the EU various other rules/conditions/law as part of trade.

So once again it wasnt simply to do with trade which is what your question alluded to.
I asked a simple question. It still stands. Anytime you want to answer it.

Clearly you don't GAF about typos...

... I could tell by your twice in quick succession sneers at somebody else’s typos that you don’t GAF about typos. What does being a sock have to do with you sneering at something you claim you don’t GAF about?

Carry on again champ. Nobody makes you look a cock more convincingly than you do.
Not me white knighting a sock who had tripped over on the rug whilst trying to be witty, Is it champ?

I asked a simple question. It still stands. Anytime you want to answer it.

Once again you are not asking a simple question. A simple question would have been when two countries are negotiating trade only which of them put up barriers.

Which is not the same as refusing to pay into the EU, obey their rules, have FOM and so having different trade rules.

Also as there were two sides in the negotiations, why did the EU negotiate trade barriers?

Once again you are not asking a simple question. A simple question would have been when two countries are negotiating trade only which of them put up barriers.

Which is not the same as refusing to pay into the EU, obey their rules, have FOM and so having different trade rules.

Also as there were two sides in the negotiations, why did the EU negotiate trade barriers?
Still a simple question. It's great stackering @stacker1 though.

Not me white knighting a sock who had tripped over on the rug whilst trying to be witty, Is it champ?
Not quite sure how you conflate the pointing out of your typo in your post immediately after you twice posted 'I'm cleverer than you' sneers at somebody else’s typos with white knighting but hey, don't let that stop you making a cock of yourself.

Never mind though, you carry on carrying on champ. You clearly have a great talent for making yourself look a cock.

Not quite sure how you conflate the pointing out of your typo in your post immediately after you twice posted 'I'm cleverer than you' sneers at somebody else’s typos with white knighting but hey, don't let that stop you making a cock of yourself.

Never mind though, you carry on carrying on champ. You clearly have a great talent for making yourself look a cock.
Shouty type as well?

It doesn't answer my question but never mind.
If you'd asked the question I'd have answered it in a different manner. If @jagman had asked the question I'd have answered it differently still. I treat people exactly as I find them. It's that simple.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
It's always Sainsbury's, Skid. Lord Sainsbury, the billionaire was one of the biggest donators to the Remain campaign.
What happened, did the wily brexiters screw up the paperwork to prevent his trucks getting across the water?

Still waiting on Waitrose.
Your best PM ever’s turning into a bit of a twit isn’t he, a Brazilian strain now, but we may ban flights on Friday.
I wonder how many it will have hit by then?

Latest Threads