Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Brexit Consequences Thread

Can't get celery or Tesco dog chews in northern Ireland. Ho why ho why did I vote for Brexit. BB is vindicated

That's nothing in Blighty we still can't get the house full of twigs we were promised, although Boris is doing his bit of compulsory clown service

Trade can be linked to all sorts, can you give any examples of other countries negotiating to raise trade barriers?
Can't you give any examples of other countries facing the same demands from the EU?

When you said rolled over I thought you meant gave up to the EU.
Hence the comprehension fail on you rpart. Again. At least you're consistent.

Whatever, Teutcher, whatever. :D

Carry on, bombhead, carry on.
Did you mean teuchter by any chance?

Are you from the highlands of Liverpool or Manchester?

Why? Its you that is pretending it was solely about trade.
I wasn't pretending anything, you're back to making shit up. Again. I asked a simple question and you went AWOL on an answer. Again.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Can't get celery or Tesco dog chews in northern Ireland. Ho why ho why did I vote for Brexit. BB is vindicated
I thought Tesco’s were fairly well covered, it was Sainsbury’s taking a kicking. Duvel, Vedett and Guinness still available. Large delivery from the Thomann toy shop returned to sender, this brexit might be a bit of a bugger after all.
I managed to annoy the previously nice German girl in customer services when I asked if she knew that NI was still in the Eu for goods.
Still the brexiters managed something the provies never did, stopping deliveries from John Lewis.

I wasn't pretending anything, you're back to making shit up. Again. I asked a simple question and you went AWOL on an answer. Again.

EU: We want money, FOM, other rules for free trade.

UK: We don't want to pay you money, have FOM or some of the other rules so we will have different trading conditions.

Graculus: The UK put up trade barriers.

I thought Tesco’s were fairly well covered, it was Sainsbury’s taking a kicking. Duvel, Vedett and Guinness still available. Large delivery from the Thomann toy shop returned to sender, this brexit might be a bit of a bugger after all.
I managed to annoy the previously nice German girl in customer services when I asked if she knew that NI was still in the Eu for goods.
Still the brexiters managed something the provies never did, stopping deliveries from John Lewis.
Also managed to make me agree with a Paisley...fecking amazing...

EU: We want money, FOM, other rules for free trade.

UK: We don't want to pay you money, have FOM or some of the other rules so we will have different trading conditions.

Graculus: The UK put up trade barriers.
I asked a simple question. You can't find any that negotiated to raise trade barriers then?

There’s not much that gets past your eagle eyes when it comes to other people's typos eh...
Well done....glad to give your life some meaning...white knighting a sock <snigger>

Well done....glad to give your life some meaning...white knighting a sock <snigger>
White knighting a sock? How you arrive at that is quite beyond me.

Clearly you are happy sneering at meaningless typo errors of others but dislike anybody pointing out that you are no better than they are.

Carry on champ. Nobody makes you look a cock better than you do.

White knighting a sock? How you arrive at that is quite beyond me.

Clearly you are happy sneering at meaningless typo errors of others but dislike anybody pointing out that you are no better than they are.

Carry on champ. Nobody makes you look a cock better than you do.
I don't GAF about typos. You appear bovvered though. He's a sock. HTH.

Fisheries though...yeah?

I asked a simple question. You can't find any that negotiated to raise trade barriers then?

You didnt ask a simple question, you asked a question without mentioning all the facts.
Other countries werent locked into the EU various other rules/conditions/law as part of trade.

So once again it wasnt simply to do with trade which is what your question alluded to.

Trade can be linked to all sorts, can you give any examples of other countries negotiating to raise trade barriers?

But generally trade all over world was nothing like being part of the EU bloc is it?

With all their attachments to the lie of "free" trade.

I don't GAF about typos. You appear bovvered though. He's a sock. HTH.

Fisheries though...yeah?
Clearly you don't GAF about typos...

... I could tell by your twice in quick succession sneers at somebody else’s typos that you don’t GAF about typos. What does being a sock have to do with you sneering at something you claim you don’t GAF about?

Carry on again champ. Nobody makes you look a cock more convincingly than you do.

Latest Threads