The Brexit Consequences Thread

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Why?
What have you heard that the rest of us haven't?
Take your time and try not to use links that make you look like a tit.
It's the last cry of the increasingly desperate, bravely ignoring the fact that a lot of car manufacturers are apparently more in favour of the UK lately, as a for instance.

It's the last cry of the increasingly desperate, bravely ignoring the fact that a lot of car manufacturers are apparently more in favour of the UK lately, as a for instance.
I think Covid was actually prevalent in the UK since around 2016 :D :D

Brain Damage And Hallucinations Associated With Even Mild Covid-19 Coronavirus Infection
The research published today in the journal Brain, looked at 40 adult patients with Covid-19 in the U.K., finding that they showed symptoms of a wide range of serious brain diseases. Many of the patients had only mild typical Covid-19 symptoms such as fever or respiratory issues and for some, their neurological symptoms were the only sign they were sick.

It would certainly explain some of the mental claims that remainers have came out with ;);)

And we are back again with Projekt Fear "It's going to be an increase in tariff on beef from the EU (Eire) of 48% guess what, we (UK) are not forced to buy or ear Irish beef, Cheddar cheese is going to cost more (50%) , maybe we just buy English (or Scottish) cheddar cheese sans tariff... lets not forget oranges from Spain
Grun seems to be going into overdrive on Brexit again now that covid is last weeks fish and chip wrappers

I wish it was their last cry.

I'll take a tenner on when the next one pulls out:
"Boris' bus, lies, selling off the NHS, I have a secret government document."
We've been going around in circles with this death cult of remaniers since before the referendum.

Tbh, I'm amazed that the Greens and the Lib Dems didn't merge before. If Layla Moran gets to the top job, I would suggest that it is on the cards.
That will be an even bigger shitshow than when magic grandad was 'in charge' of Labour.

Truxx

LE
And we are back again with Projekt Fear "It's going to be an increase in tariff on beef from the EU (Eire) of 48% guess what, we (UK) are not forced to buy or ear Irish beef, Cheddar cheese is going to cost more (50%) , maybe we just buy English (or Scottish) cheddar cheese sans tariff... lets not forget oranges from Spain
Grun seems to be going into overdrive on Brexit again now that covid is last weeks fish and chip wrappers
Meanwhile in another part of the forest my local cheesmakers are working all hours making kosher cheese. By the container load. Cheaper quicker and better than from anywhere else.....

rifleair

War Hero
I keep saying the same thing. You are, however, seeking to fight a cult with a death wish.
Strange, I can't remember you ever saying that the debate is over, we're leaving.
On the contrary you keep saying that any day now it all will be reversed.
Unless of course I'm one of those "not very bright' people

[QUOTE
It would certainly explain some of the mental claims that remainers have came out with ;);)
[/QUOTE]

Thus securing your place in the dream team of the arrse brexit brains trust.

Latest Threads