The Brexit Consequences Thread

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
No, he's currently trying to work out why all of his predictions have not come to pass.
I thought he might be apologising to all those highly placed foreign dignitaries he'd met at Sandhurst for misleading them as to the likely trajectory of Brexit. They presumably toddled off home and told their respective governments that they had it from an impeccable and well-informed source that Brexit wasn't going to happen...

Wordsmith

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
I thought he might be apologising to all those highly placed foreign dignitaries he'd met at Sandhurst for misleading them as to the likely trajectory of Brexit. They presumably toddled off home and told their respective governments that they had it from an impeccable and well-informed source that Brexit wasn't going to happen...

Wordsmith
Yes. It's quite a hoot.

No, he's currently trying to work out why all of his predictions have not come to pass.
You don't remember the predictions of the poster you're replying to? His comments on May are classic...

Can't be arrsed to take him off of ignore, but has @Brotherton Lad been writing out his lines again?

View attachment 488460

Wordsmith
No, just the usual trolling & doubling down on his muppetry. Although to be fair he seems to have dropped “I’m on a wind up” angle very quickly.

He also seems to be telling people they’re not especially bright, which is a bit ironic TBH....

Might have had a sherry tonight too, seems a tad feisty :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
No, just the usual trolling & doubling down on his muppetry. Although to be fair he seems to have dropped “I’m on a wind up” angle very quickly.

Just enjoying the defensive tone of the so-called 'winners'.

He also seems to be telling people they’re not especially bright, which is a bit ironic TBH....

Irony is what BL does to his socks and y-fronts.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Just enjoying the defensive tone of the so-called 'winners'.
Just what 'defensive tone' is that? I haven't noticed from the Brexit camp. Successful tone is more like it.