The Brexit Consequences Thread

The Government's own impact assessments, for the most part.
You do know who wrote them, don't you.
And you do know that all those people were remainers and were sacked.
And you do know that Boris has only been running the show since December.

You don't know much, do you.....is that why you voted to remain.

I'm waiting for the next tear sodden remainer to come on and tell us all about how you were cheated by Boris' bus. We haven't had that since Spudz mentioned it on Monday.

Last edited:

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm just praying that six months later, Leavers and Remainers aren't crying alike...
And your cogently argued case for why we should have remained in the EU, citing serious academic papers and giving your reasoning?

Explain why - as a well reasoned case - the decision to leave the EU was a mistake.

Wordsmith

And your cogently argued case for why we should have remained in the EU, citing serious academic papers and giving your reasoning?
But I'm not arguing we should have stayed in the EU. That debate is over, we're leaving.

I'm stating that I'm worried that the current Government are going to make an arrse of our exit, and we're all going to be worse off as a result.

But I'm not arguing we should have stayed in the EU. That debate is over, we're leaving.

I'm stating that I'm worried that the current Government are going to make an arrse of our exit, and we're all going to be worse off as a result.
I'm more worried about remainers making an arse of it by doing something more stupid than voting.
The idiots have been trying to thwart the Brexit vote since 2016.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer

I keep saying the same thing. You are, however, seeking to fight a cult with a death wish.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer

So we move towards a lower tax, less regulated and more efficient economy and expand our trade with the 85% of the world that's not in the EU.

ARRGHHHHH....... We're doomed.

Wordsmith

So we move towards a lower tax, less regulated and more efficient economy and expand our trade with the 85% of the world that's not in the EU.

ARRGHHHHH....... We're doomed.

Wordsmith
Yup, that increased trade with Monaco and Tuvalu is going to do our bank balance wonders....

Meanwhile.....away from CCHQ Pravda, or the Daily Telegraph as it's better known....

The Institute of Export and International Trade

Latest Threads