The Brexit Consequences Thread

Are you trying to suggest that not every one of the 17.5m, no exceptions, didn't believe the slogan on the bus?

Really?
I believe that the bus slogan went to court. I believe that it was proven to be correct. I believe that your salty tears won't change things.

I believe Dan Gleebles may have to use a crowbar to remove his tongue from his cheek at some point.

The slow of thinking could always start a BL thread and leave this one to matters concerning Brexit.
Your own thread......

The ego has landed...

Anyways I prefer your dribblings here, far more amusing watching you unraveling over Brexit...

Are you trying to suggest that not every one of the 17.5m, no exceptions, didn't believe the slogan on the bus?

Really?
If we apply Boolean logic to this sentence and cancel down the 'not nots', we should end up with something like: "Are you suggesting that not all the 17.5m leave voters believed the slogan on the bus?"

Err...You know, by Jove, I think he may be!

If we apply Boolean logic to this sentence and cancel down the 'not nots', we should end up with something like: "Are you suggesting that not all the 17.5m leave voters believed the slogan on the bus?"

Err...You know, by Jove, I think he may be!
The more accurate number was 250 million quid a week.

Which still would've done the job.

We pay them billions to buy far more of their stuff than they buy from us, to fish in our waters, and for them to send us millions of their unemployed.

What a fantastic deal we had.

So it wasn't the blue passports or the hatred of white foreigners with funny accents?
That was why I voted out! Them bally foreign johnies with their foreign ways, a pox on them!

Really?
Do you really believe that bus had anything to do with the result?
Most people had made their mind up way before any buses turned up.
I think you are upset that we have left the EU.
This pleases me.
I hope your misery is infinite.

I'd rather remainers have their worst fears of hardship etc go unfounded and get pleasantly surprised at how well we do out.
Hurt feelings don't last long if yer pockets are picking up.

Latest Threads