The Brexit Consequences Thread

Brexit Derangement Syndrome is real, at least for one nutter from Nottingham

No mention of pidgeon shouting, or desert eagles, but well you never know....

Looks like it's starting to get ugly, and there's weeks to go yet

Brexit Derangement Syndrome is real, at least for one nutter from Nottingham

No mention of pidgeon shouting, or desert eagles, but well you never know....

Yon doctor needs to take a look at arrse...he'll see plenty of delusion and psychosis. Brought on by mental gymnastics of believing different things at the same time and the incurable desire to return to a better time when Britain ruled the world and others knew their place.

Anchor butter is still on the shelves and New Zealand Lamb is still available, just like before we joined the EU.

In an interesting move;
"Australia and a host of non-EU countries are demanding compensation from the UK and the EU for Brexit-related disruption to trade."
The remain parties, backers and all those that voted remain should pick up the tab.
We should have left on 24 June 2016, not put up with the tantrums of the losers.

Still, as it's in the Gruniad, I'll reserve judgement.

Last edited:
Anchor butter is still on the shelves and New Zealand Lamb is still available, just like before we joined the EU.
Is the Anchor butter made in NewZealand? I am sure I checked the label some time ago, and it seemed to come from the UK. NZ wasn't mentioned at all, so I didn't buy it.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Is the Anchor butter made in NewZealand? I am sure I checked the label some time ago, and it seemed to come from the UK. NZ wasn't mentioned at all, so I didn't buy it.
It's been made in Westbury since 2012.

Latest Threads