The Brexit Consequences Thread

Well Brexit is ruining the gig I'm going to with mates tomorrow

We were all going to go in one car, but someones lost their dog sitter as they're going on some Brexit protest tomorrow (and being a LD councillor they're a dyed in the wool remainer as you expect)

What kind of mong says they will look after someones dog for a weekend, and then drops them like a hot potato to go on a protest

Then then are expected go slows on the motorway and then the silly idiot who booked the apartment hasn't found out what time we can arrive from or whether they need to get their first for us all to be allowed in

It's not the Brexit consequence I was expecting, but that's life...
No sympathy from me. Expecting actuality from a LD? What did you expect?

No sympathy from me. Expecting actuality from a LD? What did you expect?
I'm not surprised, I just don't want to live in a bubble as it would be a bit worrying if all my friends had the same views as me

Conversely he expected me to vote for him because we're friends, and I told him to FRO about that

ugly

LE
Brexit consequences thread:
1. What trust we had in parliament has fallen off the scale.
2. The ignore list has got longer.
3. Even less trust in the press and TV news.
4. wish that it had happened straight away in 2016 and been a no deal fait accompli!

ugly

LE
Dissapointed with the choices in this years local elections, not a single independent!
voting paper.jpg

Vanessa Feltz is covering Jeremy Vine's R2 show this week. One of today's subjects was Dominic Cummings/Brexit. A regular contributor 'Dave on the Wirral', called in. He launched into one of the most hate filled,anti brexit rants I have ever heard. Nigel Farage and Trump both got a slagging. He ranted about remain MP's who have been threatened,no mention of brexit supporting MP's who have had the same. St. Jo Cox got a mention.He compared Cummings and Boris Johnson to Heinrich Himmler and Adolf Hitler,respectively. He also said that on March 29th he was beaten up and left for dead by a brexiteer. To be fair VF challenged him on the last two. The only evidence he could present about his attacker was that he (Dave) knows how brexiteers walk and talk.
Absolutely f*****g unbelievable, outrageous and disgusting. Hate seems to be a massive consequence of brexit. And the loser,remoaners are filled with hate.

Classic turnaround.

Remainers are the haters...?

Utter bullshit you clown.

Brexit is built on xenophobia and stupidity.

... for strict honesty l will candidly state, 1. The EU is very far from perfect, 2. A substantial minority of Brexiteers are neither stupid nor racist.

Classic turnaround.

... for strict honesty l will candidly state, 1. The EU is very far from perfect, 2. A substantial minority of Brexiteers are neither stupid nor racist.
I hate the IRA because they are a gang of cowards. I don't hate remoaners,l just don't agree with them. But because I don't agree with them,remoaners hate me.

Vanessa Feltz is covering Jeremy Vine's R2 show this week. One of today's subjects was Dominic Cummings/Brexit. A regular contributor 'Dave on the Wirral', called in. He launched into one of the most hate filled,anti brexit rants I have ever heard. Nigel Farage and Trump both got a slagging. He ranted about remain MP's who have been threatened,no mention of brexit supporting MP's who have had the same. St. Jo Cox got a mention.He compared Cummings and Boris Johnson to Heinrich Himmler and Adolf Hitler,respectively. He also said that on March 29th he was beaten up and left for dead by a brexiteer. To be fair VF challenged him on the last two. The only evidence he could present about his attacker was that he (Dave) knows how brexiteers walk and talk.
Absolutely f*****g unbelievable, outrageous and disgusting. Hate seems to be a massive consequence of brexit. And the loser,remoaners are filled with hate.
Let's hope Dave on the Wirrel is dropped from the roster... Or just dropped.

Classic turnaround.

Yes. The eu is so far from 'barely adequate' (let alone perfect) that the majority of brexiteers who are both intelligent and non -racist/bigoted wish to leave it.

If you can't see why that is desirable, regardless of initial pain, more fool you.

Whilst a remain supporting mp was murdered, by a XRW mental case rather than a leaver, how many leave mps have been threatened?

apparently battery acid attack is funny, if it's against leave supporters.

Brexit wasn't built on xenophobia or stupidity. You're merely showing your own bigoted stupidity in staring that. If it was you will produce your evidence... Should be quite easy for you being on the 'clever' team...

...with @Brexit_Pride :rofl:

Classic turn around, pftt, get a grip.

Latest Threads