The Brexit Consequences Thread

It's looking like third time lucky for PMTM or we Brexit by default

Do you think Tusks generous offer will endear him to British voters, and for that matter MP's who if they have any sense should have one eye on how fragile the vote will be at the next election should they go against the wishes of their constituents
Tusk is uttering this without referring it back to the 27? Seems like another set up. When it suits the EU Tusk/Germany/France are in charge, but when it's for UK then it has to be referred to the 27 member states. :cool:

Tusk is uttering this without referring it back to the 27? Seems like another set up. When it suits the EU Tusk/Germany/France are in charge, but when it's for UK then it has to be referred to the 27 member states. :cool:
Reading it wrong again? How unusual.
He actually said the extension would only go the 27 if the deal was voted on positively.
Not that he'd actually grant the extension himself.

Well Brexit is ruining the gig I'm going to with mates tomorrow

We were all going to go in one car, but someones lost their dog sitter as they're going on some Brexit protest tomorrow (and being a LD councillor they're a dyed in the wool remainer as you expect)

What kind of mong says they will look after someones dog for a weekend, and then drops them like a hot potato to go on a protest

Then then are expected go slows on the motorway and then the silly idiot who booked the apartment hasn't found out what time we can arrive from or whether they need to get their first for us all to be allowed in

It's not the Brexit consequence I was expecting, but that's life...

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
If you think your missus getting a motoring green card is newsworthy Skid, you crack on! Clearly, nothing else exciting happens in Skid Towers.
We’ve been back and forward across the border. During and after the troubles Gigs and hotels in Dublin. Flights out and Ferries. Fishing and weddings. Never needed one.

Just off the phone to my favourite Tayto and Cadbury’s smuggler (they’re different down there).
He had no idea what a green card was. He’s never seen one....and he lives in Armagh.

But because of a bunch of morons wanted to take back control of their borders while repeatedly ignoring the only land border they’ve got. We’re stuck with this shitfest.

HMS Shaggedatsea flounders on for another while....

If this process was a dog we would have taken him out back of the barn and shot him by now....

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Well Brexit is ruining the gig I'm going to with mates tomorrow

We were all going to go in one car, but someones lost their dog sitter as they're going on some Brexit protest tomorrow (and being a LD councillor they're a dyed in the wool remainer as you expect)

What kind of mong says they will look after someones dog for a weekend, and then drops them like a hot potato to go on a protest

Then then are expected go slows on the motorway and then the silly idiot who booked the apartment hasn't found out what time we can arrive from or whether they need to get their first for us all to be allowed in

It's not the Brexit consequence I was expecting, but that's life...
Haven’t they sorted out a bus for those who haven’t got a vehicle, but still want to take part in the motorway go slow.
That’s absolutely brilliant, along with Farages misery walk.

No wonder the Eu have taken control of Brexit, they’re obviously sick of the sight of the brexiters buggering it up.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Haven’t they sorted out a bus for those who haven’t got a vehicle, but still want to take part in the motorway go slow.
That’s absolutely brilliant, along with Farages misery walk.

No wonder the Eu have taken control of Brexit, they’re obviously sick of the sight of the brexiters buggering it up.
Just the same as there are cheap trains and free coaches for those who want to attend the protest in London again.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Just the same as there are cheap trains and free coaches for those who want to attend the protest in London again.
No that’s not what I mean at all. That’s one thing subsidised transport to get to somewhere to take part in something.

But to sit in a bus to take part in a go slow, that just sounds a bit bonkers, no, that sounds really stupid. Why not just hire a bus and send it up the road.

Last edited:
This spitting image of Margaret Thatcher looks 'exactly' like Theresa May..

Attachments

Shes trying the 'broken record' technique..its not going to work..

Attachments