The Brexit Consequences Thread

That's the joy of having Bagock on ignore. I can but speculate at the epic stupidity that prompted your post. Let my old mate Einstein give baggers some advice...

View attachment 383096

Wordsmith
I can’t believe you’ve got baggers on ignore. She’s pure genius. How will you vote in The SPotY awards for 2019 without seeing her commentary?

Evening all, has something happened to the “Brexit Phase Two-Trade” thread, I can’t find it, have I somehow blocked it or has it gone?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'm glad to note you now recognise all the possibilities over the coming fortnight.
I am still prepared to be hit with something totally new and unexpected from this fiasco!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Evening all, has something happened to the “Brexit Phase Two-Trade” thread, I can’t find it, have I somehow blocked it or has it gone?
I think it's been sent away for a massive clean-up.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Yes, it has been taken down by Remainer Mods to censor and decice whether to put back up.

Personally I think that it should be locked and returned and a new thread started for "Brexit - The Final"

That can deal with any potential outcome.

@Sixty @TheresaMay

Yes, it has been taken down by Remainer Mods to censor and decice whether to put back up.

Personally I think that it should be locked and returned and a new thread started for "Brexit - The Final"

@Sixty @TheresaMay
Not happy with the title 'Brexit - The Final'. It implies an option of Extra Time!!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

It's been taken to the bat-cave for a good cleaning.

A good thing too, considering the embarrassing vitriol and s**t-slinging it consisted of.

Serving/retired soldiers? Screaming 9 year olds would be closer the mark.

Thanks chaps, thought I was cracking up, or had done something daft and deleted it.
It was getting a tad out of hand, more dross than informative posts in the end

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer

@Sixty @TheresaMay
Crack on. I give it two pages before that senile ex-tankie is slinging one line insults and contributing hee-haw.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Crack on. I give it two pages before that senile ex-tankie is slinging one line insults and contributing hee-haw.
Done, Oh Grate One!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Not with their record, 2 World Wars and 1 World Cup! ;)
I know. Brexit and the UK's future rides on memes from 1960s boys' comics. How embarrassing and people wonder why I continue to apologise to visiting VIPs.

Didn't you say you were never going to respond to my posts a month or so ago?

@Sixty @TheresaMay

I think the thread should be preserved for the historical value it has as a study of mass delusion.