The Brexit Consequences Thread

OMG - John Humphrys has shock of his life on Today show as anti-Brexit economist strips off in Radio 4 studio - then challenges Jacob Rees-Mogg to have naked debate with her

Dr Victoria Bateman is a fellow at Economics at Cambridge University. She delivers lectures on the harm she says that leaving the EU will have on the British economy. What makes her a little different, perhaps, is that she does so naked.

Dr Bateman appeared in the studio this morning with a message 'Brexit leaves Britain naked' across her body.
Host, John Humphrys confirmed to the audience that Dr Bateman was naked.

Dr Bateman said: 'It carries three important messages, and the first is that Brexit leaves Britain's economy exposed. The second is that Brexit has served to reveal some anti-immigrant sentiments of a kind that we should be very much worried about as a society, and finally, Brexit exposes past government failures. Government failures that left many people feeling they have nothing to lose from Brexit because they have nothing at all.'

View attachment 376813
That is horrible. I understand that this is a grab for extra publicity, what with her theories being quite weak and hysterically hyperbolic, but what would happen if a fat old male economist stripped off in the studio with Mishal Husain or Martha Kearney?

I think I may have an idea. Banned at least, then prosecuted for lewd behaviour, outraging public decency, sexual harassment and so on. Pilloried for being a perv and reduced to being known as some form of nonce.

To be fair though, it is probably the only chance she gets to feel the gaze of a man upon her naked form.

There was me thinking the collapse of the USSR was a good thing.

those hips and thighs.

I just couldnt. Not even after 10 pints and a kebab with loads of extra hot chilli sause on it. and salad. cant forget the salad.
Do you eat the Salad? I thought it was used as a waymarker so that you could retrace your steps the next day to try and locate missing clothing.

OMG - John Humphrys has shock of his life on Today show as anti-Brexit economist strips off in Radio 4 studio - then challenges Jacob Rees-Mogg to have naked debate with her

Dr Victoria Bateman is a fellow at Economics at Cambridge University. She delivers lectures on the harm she says that leaving the EU will have on the British economy. What makes her a little different, perhaps, is that she does so naked.

Dr Bateman appeared in the studio this morning with a message 'Brexit leaves Britain naked' across her body.
Host, John Humphrys confirmed to the audience that Dr Bateman was naked.

Dr Bateman said: 'It carries three important messages, and the first is that Brexit leaves Britain's economy exposed. The second is that Brexit has served to reveal some anti-immigrant sentiments of a kind that we should be very much worried about as a society, and finally, Brexit exposes past government failures. Government failures that left many people feeling they have nothing to lose from Brexit because they have nothing at all.'

View attachment 376813
She's definitely taken on Karen Danczuk as serial exhibitionist of the century.

Naked Brexit protester strips off for live interview on GMB

She doesn't seem to like clothes or the British public very much. A few days ago, her victim was presenter John Humphrys on BBC 4's Today Programme.

Nude protests on radio don't appear to make a awful lot of sense; about as much sense as Peter Brough, the radio ventriloquist of yore. They make even less sense when you're as physically unappealing as Dr Bateman.
Perhaps she is hoping that people will become remainers just so that she keeps her clothes on. Or perhaps she is just mad.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Project Fear MkVI

'Failing to leave the EU would inevitably benefit Tommy Robinson: is that what the Cooper-Boles amendment was really aiming for'?

Jacob Rees Mogg earlier.
You have to wonder why.

Project Fear MkVI

'Failing to leave the EU would inevitably benefit Tommy Robinson: is that what the Cooper-Boles amendment was really aiming for'?

Jacob Rees Mogg earlier.
You have to wonder why.

'Nothing to do with me, Guv.'

BoZo is playing the same game.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin Brexit 3353
L Brexit 43
Murphy_Slaw Brexit 138